Bluetooth audio A2DP not connectiing after Cyan update

dillspooch

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Since updating my 925 to WP8.1/Cyan last month, everything is much better, except for bluetooth audio A2DP streaming to my Kenwood KEN-KDCBT61U car headunit.

It does still work, but when my 925 connects to the headunit, the audio doesn't connect. I have to toggle bluetooth off and on again on my 925, then audio connects immediately. If I switch off the headunit and back, that makes no difference - I always have to switch off/on bluetooth on the 925.

I deleted the pairing from each device, and paired again, but it's made no difference.

On WP8.0/Black, it always worked perfectly every time.

There's no bluetooth update available for my Kenwood, so I don't know what else I could try.

Is there a way I can feedback the problem to Microsoft?

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I got the same problem here, with my Lumia 920 on Cyan with DP 8.1 Update 1. Im having Bluetooth on all the time and it shows connected to my Bluetooth Dongle in my car, but if i start playing music it just plays them over the speaker of the phone. i've to turn of and on bluetooth on the phone, so it will show connected again but this time i can listen to the music with my cars speakers.
so there must be something wrong :(

anon(5373980)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. Started happening with 8.1 DP and still happening after 8.1 official release with Cyan. Did a factory reset with Cyan too, no change. Still looking for a fix. Toggling BT off and on connects the audio stream. Voice always works fine when i get in the car. In 8.0 it worked flawlessly.

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
What seems to be working without problems is the carmode, so it connects again as soon the cars bluetooth device is in reach. But the phone loses every bluetooth connection even to my fitbit or my wireless speaker at home. And with both it still just helps if i turn bluetooth off and on again. But that cant be the solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes