In emails+accounts I added my google account and in return it created a tile named google for my gmail account. After few days my google tile got deleted or hidden. When i checked my settings, it is showing google account syncing continuously. I cannot change the setting for the aforesaid account or delete the same. If i try to recreate the account then it shows that the account has already been created. I am currently using lumia 925. I don't want to go for hard reset. Anyone please help me.
    11-21-2014 10:02 AM
    In emails+accounts I added my google account and in return it created a tile named google for my gmail account. After few days my google tile got deleted or hidden. When i checked my settings, it is showing google account syncing continuously. I cannot change the setting for the aforesaid account or delete the same. If i try to recreate the account then it shows that the account has already been created. I am currently using lumia 925. I don't want to go for hard reset. Anyone please help me.
    If the tile has been unpinned by accident and it is still in your phone, you should see the account name (i.e. the name you gave it, e.g. "Google") in the App List. Just re-pin it from there.
    11-21-2014 03:01 PM
    Actually it got deleted or hidden from the app list also. So I can't find it anywhere.
    11-21-2014 10:45 PM