When i was updating my phone i kept it on airplane mode but after the windows 10 finished insalling it remains that way ....could any one please help me
    04-11-2015 08:23 AM
    I have had the same exact issue. My phones airplane mode became inaccessible, and as soon as that happened my cellular connection disappeared and I could no longer use my phone to call, text, or do anything Requiring Internet connection when not connected to WiFi. Subsequemtly, I have had to file am insurance claim for my Nokia Lucia 925, and I want to know if anybody figures out how to solve this issue in case it happens with my new phone I get.
    Did you try to revert your phone to the safety of Windows Phone 8.1 using the tool they have first?
    I have had the same exact issue. My phones airplane mode became inaccessible, and as soon as that happened my cellular connection disappeared and I could no longer use my phone to call, text, or do anything Requiring Internet connection when not connected to WiFi. Subsequemtly, I have had to file am insurance claim for my Nokia Lucia 925, and I want to know if anybody figures out how to solve this issue in case it happens with my new phone I get.
    04-12-2015 10:51 PM
    Did you try to revert your phone to the safety of Windows Phone 8.1 using the tool they have first?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2015 10:57 PM
    Or even try a hard reset as that has helped people who have had problems like that.
    04-12-2015 11:07 PM
    So... its going back to 8.1 with Recovery Tool the only solution to this problem?? My phone can conect to the network at all. Just to Wifi.
    Thanks.
    04-23-2015 06:03 PM