Haptic feedback on 928 gone.

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys really loving the phone so far. For some reason today I noticed that my haptic feedback and key tone sound are gone. I kinda liked them.
I have my ringer set to about 3 right now because Im at work and it is on ring + vibrate.

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
if there isn't a setting to toggle it on/off and your phone isn't in battery saver or anything that could cause some normal things to be turned off just to save battery, then maybe just get it exchanged.

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site
if there isn't a setting to toggle it on/off and your phone isn't in battery saver or anything that could cause some normal things to be turned off just to save battery, then maybe just get it exchanged.

Nope I have battery saver turned off. I looked under setting and I didnt see anything in there.
Just to make it clear im looking for the sound that happens when you press the keys on the keyboard not on the physical phone.

I would hate to exchange the phone already. Going to wait at least until Tuesday to see if it comes back. I would hate to perform a hard reset on the phone
Not that I have much installed or saved.

antsin3d

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
At the bottom of the ringtones + sounds settings menu you have check boxes for those various notifications, including key press. Try toggling it off/on and restarting the phone, sometimes that sort of thing works.

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I have been playing with it. The feedback is related to volume I think when my phone is at 30 I can feel hear it. Anything less than 20 and I cant hear or feel it.

mundyb

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
If you can't figure it out I'll trade you. Haha. I HATE the feedback on the back button. All of these kind of things should be optional. Separate audio volumes for alerts and music, haptic or audio feedback...etc. I don't understand why these things have to be locked in and not user adjustable.

Serious Tone

May 15, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. I can hear mine all the way down to 1 bit when I type there is only sound, no haptic feedback. I only get that when I push the back, home or search button.

Bennethon

May 16, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. I can hear mine all the way down to 1 bit when I type there is only sound, no haptic feedback. I only get that when I push the back, home or search button.
Same here. I get sounds on keyboard presses, but no haptic feedback.

I DO get haptic feedback on pressing the soft keys though. I'm not sure what expected behavior should be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes