Otterbox case-Lumia 928

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I expected an otterbox case to be out by now for the Lumia 928. Does anyone know if otterbox is even planning to make one or if they are currently still working on it?

Skylimix

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
If you checked the stickied thread in regards to cases and accessories, a user posted an email he received from Otterbox in regards to the Lumia 928. Basically, they do not have it planned.

If you want to look at the email directly, check the thread I mentioned above on Pg. 4, Post #79.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I know this isn't helpful but, their cases are the definition of ugly!

That said, I doubt you will see it anytime soon if at all.

DarkCobra20

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Incipio finally has a case on their website, just an FYI...it's still not released, but you can look at it, or they sold out super fast one of the two lol

DaBeard

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Incipio finally has a case on their website, just an FYI...it's still not released, but you can look at it, or they sold out super fast one of the two lol

The black version is the only one available..all of the others have been "Coming Soon" for around a week now..

DarkCobra20

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Other versions when I looked last night seemed like they were orderable other then the light blue...

I got the black and love it...just wish I could find a good case/clip combo...wish Seidio would make a case for this device

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Too bad Otterbox left Lumia 928 users in the dust! But it seems that they don't put as much effort or thought into their cases that aren't for iPhone or Samsung anyway

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I had just used the code the other day and it brought it down to 19.99 and took the free shipping option. It's a nice case and slim

Be honest - does it offer more than very minimal protection? I just got my 928 and it's such a beautiful phone it almost feels wrong not to protect it. Even though I don't want to. Haha

DaBeard

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
The Feather series are basically for aesthetic purposes. They really offer no protection from drops lol, and they don't even include a screen protector. I picked up the Trident Aegis case for my 928, offers great protection. The accessories sticky thread in this forum offers some good insight on cases..

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
The Feather series are basically for aesthetic purposes. They really offer no protection from drops lol, and they don't even include a screen protector. I picked up the Trident Aegis case for my 928, offers great protection. The accessories sticky thread in this forum offers some good insight on cases..

Yeah, I've been following that thread. I don't like cases like the Trident - to me it detracts from the experience of the phone cause it no longer feels anything like the phone actually does.... Seems so counterintuitive to me. I'm scared to go without a case on this one cause of the glass going to the corners, but we'll see. I just like the way the phone feels without a case that will add bulk.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've been following that thread. I don't like cases like the Trident - to me it detracts from the experience of the phone cause it no longer feels anything like the phone actually does.... Seems so counterintuitive to me. I'm scared to go without a case on this one cause of the glass going to the corners, but we'll see. I just like the way the phone feels without a case that will add bulk.

This is why I've stuck with the day one Verizon TPU case I picked up. I loved the Trident on my 822, where I wanted more bulk to make it fit my hands better, but with this phone, it's too much a beauty to want to cover it up, though I do want protection. I kind of like the way the blue TPU case looks on it, it doesn't add much bulk, while still protecting, though not as much as the Trident. I'm even thinking I may end up grabbing a red TPU case from Amazon. I'd really like a red/white/blue case, but haven't found that "just right" flag case yet.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
This is why I've stuck with the day one Verizon TPU case I picked up. I loved the Trident on my 822, where I wanted more bulk to make it fit my hands better, but with this phone, it's too much a beauty to want to cover it up, though I do want protection. I kind of like the way the blue TPU case looks on it, it doesn't add much bulk, while still protecting, though not as much as the Trident. I'm even thinking I may end up grabbing a red TPU case from Amazon. I'd really like a red/white/blue case, but haven't found that "just right" flag case yet.

I may pick up a TPU case as well. I wasn't in love with the blue one at Verizon, maybe I'll look on Amazon for some other colors.

etwizard

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
If you are still looking for an otterbox for your nokia lumia 928, try Verizonwireless.com. Otterbox makes the Defender series case
for Verizon for the Nokia Lumia phone. Price is $49.98

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Attachments

• NoOtBox.JPG
    NoOtBox.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 6

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that looks like it is for the 822, which I have. The corners look rounded compared to square on the 928.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon