Sticker on the back...?

RedToad64

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a question that I can't find the answer for anywhere: Is it okay to remove the sticker with the SKU, IMEI, and such on the back of the device? Like it doesn't void your warranty or anything?

Thanks in advance for any help.

WPButtcheeks

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a question that I can't find the answer for anywhere: Is it okay to remove the sticker with the SKU, IMEI, and such on the back of the device? Like it doesn't void your warranty or anything?

Your good to remove it, won't affect a thing.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Nope, you go directly to jail if anyone finds out you removed the sticker. You also cannot pass Go or collect $200. :smile:

I wouldn't worry about removing the sticker from the phone.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
On the other side of the sticker, it actually says "Removal of this sticker is punishable by federal law." Mattress and phone companies like to work together.

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The tag is for retailers. That tag being attached is to tell the consumer that it is new. It is illegal for the retailer to take it off....or something like that.

Oh, I thought that it was illegal to remove, period. Thank you for explaining this to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon