[Help] Issues with SkyDrive [Lumia 928]

Swxxt

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
So I'm having issues uploading to SkyDrive. Essentially, whether I choose auto-upload or manually upload a photo to SkyDrive, it says it's doing it; however, when I check SkyDrive on my laptop, there are no photos to be found.

I tap "Save to SkyDrive"
WP_20131119.png

It says "Sharing to SkyDrive"
File1.jpg

I go to the SkyDrive app. Nothing there.
File2.png

I also had these options checked. I'm connected to Fios sitting next to the router. Additionally, I have had the other options checked. Still nothing.
WP_20131119 1.png

I go to my laptop. I click on "All Photos" after checking all other folders. Nothing there.
WP_20131119.jpg

I go to the "Mobile uploads from SkyDrive" album on my phone. Says it was uploaded to SkyDrive.
WP_20131119 1.jpg

What do?

Thank you so much for your time :eek:rly: !!

Swxxt

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
As you see in the last picture, the photo is there in the Mobile uploads to SkyDrive on my phone but not when I go to skydrive.live.com.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you looked in Files for the Mobile Uploads folder or the SkyDrive Camera Roll folder? Is the SkyDrive account that you're accessing on your computer the same login as the main Microsoft account on your phone? The one that you used the first time you used the phone?

Swxxt

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your response.

There are nothing in the folders on my SD account when I login on my laptop. The Microsoft account on my phone is @live.com (same prefix) and @gmail.com as my login info for SkyDrive. Would that affect this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes