Live tile problems post Black update

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I am having same issue. One day they are working great and the next they are not. Currently Bing weather tile is stuck on yesterdays weather and the WPCentral app tile doesn't show new post counts. This happened a week ago for me, but then they started again....now not working. I don't know what to do as a soft reset does not fix the problem.

My email and text tiles are updating ok though.

frankelweeze

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine were flaky at best before the Black update and have worked perfectly after the Black update.
Before Black update, I could only support 3 total live tiles, and even with 3 they weren't updating.
Keep in mind, WP can only update live tiles every 30 minutes (I believe that's the case).

Maybe there's a cache somewhere that gets corrupted. Clear all caches etc.
When my Bing Weather app crapped out on me before Black, I would uninstall it, restart the phone and re-install the app and everything would work perfectly.

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine were flaky at best before the Black update and have worked perfectly after the Black update.
Before Black update, I could only support 3 total live tiles, and even with 3 they weren't updating.
Keep in mind, WP can only update live tiles every 30 minutes (I believe that's the case).

Maybe there's a cache somewhere that gets corrupted. Clear all caches etc.
When my Bing Weather app crapped out on me before Black, I would uninstall it, restart the phone and re-install the app and everything would work perfectly.

Did the Bing weather tip and tiles are working again. I also uninstalled some apps, so not sure what was the actual culprit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes