930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

SickArm

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Looks like I’m getting 2 bundles, had DPD deliver one today (as part of the agreement with CPW) and interparcel are delivering one on Monday….

CPW also sent me a ?20 app store voucher by text because the delivery was late, so if each bundle comes with another ?20 voucher then I’ll have ?60 to spend on apps! Now if only there were any paid apps that I’d like to buy :/

anon(5344685)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for MR Kamal DPD Driver to deliver mine anytime now! Shame they had to send me white instead of orange but at least another ?20 for apps were given ;) Already playing Modern Combat 5 for that! ;)

Trevor Jones

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Must say I'm impressed with the speaker and charger. Proper Nokia gear, top quality.
Didn't realise the speaker supported NFC to set up the Bluetooth connection either.
Just a shame they didn't do the speaker in black.

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine in Vodafone store today and redeemed online could take 28days. No orange left white or green only.
Really like the wireless plate you get in the packaging.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so where do we stand... I pre-ordered an orange one and and they are sending me a white one cause they are out of stock. Can I refuse and wait for an orange one?

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Got my white speaker and charger today. Really pleased with the sound quality of the speaker. Wireless charger will be handy for work.

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so where do we stand... I pre-ordered an orange one and and they are sending me a white one cause they are out of stock. Can I refuse and wait for an orange one?

If I were you, I'd take what I could get. There are no guarantees that you will get the bundle, never mind get your first choice of colour!

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I am rather chuffed. I was told by TESCO that I wasn't eligible for the free bundle as I bought a SIM-free phone. But I chanced my arm and it arrived today!! 😊

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Some how got two coming.... Not sure how as applied once but two different order codes both to home tomorrow :)
sent from my lumia 930....

Asfalloth

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Very happy, bought my phone sim free and went to the web link to order my kit about 2 weeks ago.

Received today a wireless speaker, wireless portable charger, NFC/Bluetooth tracker key fob thingy, and a ?20.00 voucher :)

Loved the phone before I even knew I could get these extras.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I don't have a clue what's going on. I ordered the phone from O2 on the 28th and got a text message stating that it would be delivered next day (which it was):

"Your O2 order is estimated for delivery Tuesday (29th). Te reschedule...visit UKmail.com"

This suggests it would be delivered by UK Mail, though I can't remember who did actually deliver it.

Later on the 28th, the day I ordered, I got two identical text messages within a few minutes of each other:

"Thanks for your order, your accessory item has been shipped by Royal Mail this will be with you within the next 1-2 days" - I assumed this would be the accessory pack.

Nothing has arrived, then today, 3 days later on the 31st, I got this text message (at 5:41 a.m.!)

"O2: Oops we forgot to send you your redemption leaflet with your Nokia 930. Sorry about that. The leaflet should be with you by the end of the week."

Anyway not wanting to take any chances and with stock running out fast it seems (not surprising if a lot of people are getting two or more) I went to the link online to try that, and managed to place an order for the yellow one which was the only colour they had left in stock. The confirmation email suggests that everything is in the pack:

L93PKYL: Lumia 930 Wireless Pack incl MD-12, DC-50, App Voucher

I have no idea what O2 are supposed to be sending out!

Last edited:

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm on EE. I heard back from the offer website and they said it was down to EE to sort it out. So called them up again today and they said it is in the post and should arrive by tomorrow and if not should call them back. So fingers crossed.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes