Hello all!

When taking photos with the flash enabled my 930 has a multi coloured pixilated line stretching across the left border. I have tested this with the lumia camera app and also the camera 360 app and am experiencing the same problem. Photos taken without the flash appear to be ok. This line appears on my phone screen and also when transferring onto my pc.

ImageBam - Please zoom in to see the line, it usually shows up more on the phone and on my pc as opposed to imagebam.

One other issue I have noticed when recording music at a recent festival is that despite always holding my phone in a landscape position to record, some of my video's have recorded in a vertical position leaving me with a video I had to later rotate on my pc. These vertical videos also recorded with quieter and poorer sound compared to the usual 5.1 recording.

Many thank for any help or info people can give me! Other than these faults, this is my second WP and I'm loving it. I did post this question yesterday under a guest account and Teo Bartulovic reccomended I test it with another camera app which I have done, but I am still facing the same issue.
    10-01-2015 09:04 AM
    I would first apply HW reset and if it did not help, RMA the phone. For me it looks like HW fault.
    10-02-2015 08:23 AM
    I'm not seeing any pixelated, multicolored line on the left border of that image. I looked from top to bottom of the left edge. I see an image of a skull and crossbones. Where in the image is the pixilated line you're referring to? I must not be looking in the right area.
    10-02-2015 08:42 AM
    Thank you for the responses I will think about HW resetting it as a next step. It's a high res shot so you need to click on the image to magnify it and reveal the line I am referring to. On the phone galleries and whilst viewing it on my pc it's more apparent.
    10-02-2015 10:48 AM
    One other issue I have noticed when recording music at a recent festival is that despite always holding my phone in a landscape position to record, some of my video's have recorded in a vertical position leaving me with a video I had to later rotate on my pc. These vertical videos also recorded with quieter and poorer sound compared to the usual 5.1 recording. ..
    I have had this problem also before some weeks on a knight festival in June here in Kassel,Germany, most videos are in the right position but some not. With W10M i didnt test it, maybe, when the sun shines to bright, that the sensors dont work always as they should do.
    10-03-2015 02:44 PM