Lumia 930 stuck on cyan help!!!

Revel Raj1

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
My Lumia 930 stuck on cyan after I got it back from the service centre, I send it for the microphone problem. They changed my main board, my Lumia 930 is Malaysia variant but after I got it back from the service centre its on uk cv. Please help cause I tried using the windows recovery tool, it shows the same cyan update. Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 930 stuck on cyan after I got it back from the service centre, I send it for the microphone problem. They changed my main board, my Lumia 930 is Malaysia variant but after I got it back from the service centre its on uk cv. Please help cause I tried using the windows recovery tool, it shows the same cyan update. Thanks

after using the wdrt, did you check for updates?

Revel Raj1

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Yes I did..I reinstalled the software again hoping I might get an update but no luck..I took it to the service centre again Tey just ignored me, They told me I will get the update soon..I don't know wat to do, the Lumia camera app is not working, it's asking for Lumia denim update..is there anyway to flash my Lumia Rom to Malaysia rom cause mine is currently on uk?..can I update to Windows 10 using the insider preview?..thanks for the reply btw 😊

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes I did..I reinstalled the software again hoping I might get an update but no luck..I took it to the service centre again Tey just ignored me, They told me I will get the update soon..I don't know wat to do, the Lumia camera app is not working, it's asking for Lumia denim update..is there anyway to flash my Lumia Rom to Malaysia rom cause mine is currently on uk?..can I update to Windows 10 using the insider preview?..thanks for the reply btw ��

I don't have an idea about flashing ROM but if you do find a solution, give me quote or message My own lumia 1020 is still on cyan firmware when I should be having denim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes