Lumia 930 ? Windows 10 Mobile Problems

Simce

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Since I have installed Windows 10 Mobile (preview), I?ve been having problems with my Lumia 930.
  • The camera app has been periodically crashing (it works for a sec then crashes), takes a long time to load, etc.
  • Wunderlist will not sync.
  • General OS instability ? In last few months OS has been crashing several times a month. I?ve been using Windows Phone since the first 7 Version and hadn?t that many crashed totally for more than five years.

I thought that it was ?buggy beta version?, but it just got worse with ?final? W10 mobile version.
  • Firmware: 02540.00019.14522.26003
  • HW: 2.0.0.1

Any ideas?
(yes I did hard reset the phone, even installed everything fresh, not from backup)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would get on Insider temporarily to get the Anniversary update since I know it fixed some issues for me. Hard reset on that if need be and reevaluate.

Windows 10 Mobile is indeed worse than past versions in reliability. 10586 was fine on the surface but I ultimately couldnt stand it. I hope the next update is better.

Simce

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I’ve updated to preview, and it works. Having SMS notifications on a desktop is nice.
However, some of the apps are still buggy. Is it possible to reset OneNote? I’ve been stuck non-synced notebook for months...

Hopefully, battery drain will not be as big as it was before this anniversary beta update

Simce

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Everything is working now.
  • At the end of day the battery was almost depleted, now it has more than 50%?
  • Syncing works even with 3rd party apps.
  • OS/Camera etc. has never crashed since the update.

I honestly cannot believe, that it was the problem with official release patch and that I took them so much to acknowledge and fix it.

@xandros9
Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes