Belt clip

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Looking for a belt clip for naked icons. Like what seidio sells. The only two belt clips I've been able to find are otterbox (with case) and the cheapo Verizon brand one with case.

Any suggestions?
TIA

Existence_Inc

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I have found that the OEM holster for the BB Z30 fits the Icon perfectly. Adds a bit of protection and doesn't require a case. (The Icon won't fit in the pouch if it has a case on it anyway.) I have one and like it. Well made and should last forever (the holster for my 9930 lasted 2 years and was showing a bit of wear, but still worked) and it has a nice micro fiber lining to keep the phone pristine.

~Ex

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, still looking for the clip in type.

That being said, I've had many blackberrys and always loved their leather holsters, ill pick one up off amazon tonight to try!

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone fits perfect into the z30 leather holster! Never compared the z30 to the icon, but I'm guessing its the same thickness too?

Jeff Spradling

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh, now I understand what you're looking for. I had only seen the 2 piece clamshell units and the horizontal leather pouch type. Doesn't it leave wear marks on the phone using the ones like you're talking about?

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It does, but no more then dirt getting behind a case imo. I prefer using the phone as is, enjoying the design of it.

Ive never understood someone buying a beautiful iPhone (again, imo) then covering it up with some cheap cover.

Existence_Inc

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
The phone fits perfect into the z30 leather holster! Never compared the z30 to the icon, but I'm guessing its the same thickness too?

The phones have very similar dimensions. 1-2mm differences here and there. I figured I would give it a try since I missed my holster so much. And for the price, BB holsters are significantly better than the competition.

~Ex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon