Windows Phone in Crisis.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So, maybe some of you around the country have seen the news of Minot, North Dakota flooding...well...I live there....

Now, my family, and my families business is safely beyond the flood plain....but it's likely when I wake up in the morning...the city may be split in two by dikes and the river. (Think East/West Berlin). And actually, my family would be split on the wrong side from our business...which could be a major problem for us for the time being....besides the economy most likely coming to a complete stand still here with roughly 4,000 homes being flooded out among schools and city infrastructure.

These pictures are mostly from down the hill from where I live. Where it's really bad, you haven't been able to walk down near it in quite some time. There's 10-12 feet of water in some areas. Many of my friends have been displaced.

All of these pictures were taken with my Samsung Focus. I have placed a Picasa link with the album. Surprisingly the geo tagging crosses over to Google's service.

WP_000093.jpg

WP_000090.jpg

WP_000096.jpg

WP_000098.jpg

WP_000111.jpg

WP_000121.jpg

https://picasaweb.google.com/105292...?authkey=Gv1sRgCNGoopzl-dOWNA&feat=directlink

YouTube - ‪Minot, ND Flood 2011 Red Cross‬‏

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Man that sucks to hear. Even if your family and business are safe it looks catastrophic for things in Minot. Hope that rain holds off and you guys can get back to normal relatively soon.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
At first I was saying stuff like haha, the east coast finally gets it, (since the west coast is always hit with something) but now I feel bad... :(
Hope everything gets better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon