Attention Microsoft: open your cheque book and get in on this, quick!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I saw this last week. Pretty awesome for them. I'm hoping MS is working on some big things behind the scenes. The original Halo would do me just fine.

seriously , and considering the original HALO was the only good halo. lol

with online ( XBConnect ) hehe good times

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
MS has the gaming library to blow others out the water. I guess it's just not too easy to transfer to a phone. Hoping they are working hard on it though.
seriously , and considering the original HALO was the only good halo. lol

with online ( XBConnect ) hehe good times

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
MS has the gaming library to blow others out the water. I guess it's just not too easy to transfer to a phone. Hoping they are working hard on it though.

Funny , dint MS claim that WP7`s system was PORT friendly? lmao...

Thats what they where saying to Bring in more Developers, LOL *FAIL*

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Halo would be very hard to do as a direct port because it's very button-heavy and touchscreen FPS games have to be button-light because you can't use two virtual joysticks (move and look), hold your phone/tablet AND tap an onscreen button to fire.

If MS let people use the camera button as a fire button, WP7 would be the ideal format for FPS games!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Doesnt have to be a direct port of the console version, a mobile Halo game set in the universe with its own plotline that ties into the full version would be fine. That way it could be designed properly for WP7 and would just need to have certain elements from the full game like the iconic theme, some signature emenies and the assualt rifle and pistol. Bring out the next installment on better hardware and add Warthog races, MP, etc. So much they could do with the Halo universe on WP7, they just dont seem to have the vision to do it.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you guys will see games like GTA etc until Windows 8 phones come out.

That way its easier to say what games are supported on what phones e.g Games for WP 7 = flash mini games games for WP 8 = handheld AAA titles.

I assume MS is going to release dual/quad core phones for Win8 launch with more up to date games maybe even a Gear, Halo or Forza mobile with actual controls you guys seen the patent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon