I picked up one of these. I got if for 59.

Performance Mouse MX - Rechargeable Wireless Mouse - Logitech
    Logitech do make some good peripherals
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:07 AM
    Going to be a long day at work.... have independent inspectors evaulating my boiler plants today. Boss is freaking out having kittens, and just worried about every little piece of dirt and such. For two weeks he has been dreading this, when I know we are prepared. The inspectors will be looking at safety and operations which we are really good. Sigh.....

Deep breathe.... relax...
    As long as the plants are watered you'll be fine
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    09-10-2013 09:09 AM
    Going to be a long day at work.... have independent inspectors evaulating my boiler plants today. Boss is freaking out having kittens, and just worried about every little piece of dirt and such. For two weeks he has been dreading this, when I know we are prepared. The inspectors will be looking at safety and operations which we are really good. Sigh.....

Deep breathe.... relax...
    Nothing worse than a boss worried about inspectors.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    09-10-2013 09:10 AM
    Logitech do make some good peripherals
    I've always like Logitech. The new mouse is nice. Still getting used to it though. It's a lot better than my old one.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:16 AM
    I've always like Logitech. The new mouse is nice. Still getting used to it though. It's a lot better than my old one.
    They do some good speakers as well - picked up a 5.1 surround sound of theirs about 8 years ago and its still going strong - was the only one at the time that offered two optical audio outputs
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-10-2013 09:18 AM
    They do some good speakers as well - picked up a 5.1 surround sound of theirs about 8 years ago and its still going strong - was the only one at the time that offered two optical audio outputs
    My mouse I just replaced (which is still good) I had for quite a few years now. I honestly don't remember when I bought it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:20 AM
    The works wireless is shocking one side it works on the other well it doesn't.
    09-10-2013 09:27 AM
    Time to go home!!!
    N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    09-10-2013 09:28 AM
    My body and spirit have the same idea pillow, cocktail, foam, cake party!!!!
    09-10-2013 09:28 AM
    The works wireless is shocking one side it works on the other well it doesn't.
    Biggest issue with any wireless technology is interference. Unfortunately there's a lot of people completely ignorant of this idea and think wireless is bulletproof.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-10-2013 09:29 AM
    My body and spirit have the same idea pillow, cocktail, foam, cake party!!!!
    LOL! I can live without the foam part unless it's a specialty food.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:30 AM
    I dont know, maybe its the fact that it doesn't run Android? :P

Just kidding, Those devices are very tempting for their price, and I personally like the Nexus 4 and the new 7's design quite a lot. :)
    Yeah they're pretty cool. The camera is shod-fest 9001 though on the N4. Now as the camera isn't too important (Hello Lumia 920/1020) it would be nice. Different devices for different situations. But I can't justify it. Even though having the Ubuntu phone could sway me away from WP.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:42 AM
    Yeah they're pretty cool. The camera is shod-fest 9001 though on the N4. Now as the camera isn't too important (Hello Lumia 920/1020) it would be nice. Different devices for different situations. But I can't justify it. Even though having the Ubuntu phone could sway me away from WP.
    I seriously considered the Nexus line prior to taking on WP. I own an Android tablet and I like it but it's not a Nexus. I will seriously consider alternatives to WP if WP8.1 turns out a disappointment. Thankfully I can get by with WP but I do hope some good functionality comes it's way.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:55 AM
    LOL! I can live without the foam part unless it's a specialty food.
    No a room full of foam!
    09-10-2013 10:04 AM
    I seriously considered the Nexus line prior to taking on WP. I own an Android tablet and I like it but it's not a Nexus. I will seriously consider alternatives to WP if WP8.1 turns out a disappointment. Thankfully I can get by with WP but I do hope some good functionality comes it's way.
    I was almost swayed by android thanks to SONY however there offering was the SONY XPERIA T at the time which could have been better but now!!!
    09-10-2013 10:06 AM
    I guess. I'm still on the fence about WP so I'm a little cautious with my praise for it. Yes it has a lot of good points. Not sure if I ever described it as 'fun to use' though...
    i feel the UI and overall feel is amazing compared to Android. But lacks at other things as openness to modifications, number of apps etc.
    09-10-2013 10:07 AM
    Hi. :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 10:15 AM
    I was almost swayed by android thanks to SONY however there offering was the SONY XPERIA T at the time which could have been better but now!!!
    You cant go one day without bringing them up can you

dp3.jpg
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 10:17 AM
    Hi. :D
    Hi Steve! :P
    09-10-2013 10:22 AM
    i feel the UI and overall feel is amazing compared to Android. But lacks at other things as openness to modifications, number of apps etc.
    I'm more concerned about functionality than apps and mods. Though apps are important.
    09-10-2013 10:22 AM
    I missed the 'I am batman' discussion from early on. Suffice to say neither BIGPADDY nor Laurie is batman. Because I AM BATMAN!!!
    09-10-2013 10:31 AM
    I missed the 'I am batman' discussion from early on. Suffice to say neither BIGPADDY nor Laurie is batman. Because I AM BATMAN!!!
    Cough... LaRue.... cough....
    09-10-2013 10:36 AM
    Here you are!!

How many times do I have to tell you "Robin" that be what you are. Don't pretend to be ME!

- The Real Batman
    09-10-2013 10:37 AM
    Here you are!!

How many times do I have to tell you "Robin" that be what you are. Don't pretend to be ME!

- The Real Batman
    Why do I sudenly have this picture of a lunatic asylum with people shouting "I am BATMAN!", "No I AM!"....
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-10-2013 10:40 AM
    Here you are!!

- The Real Batman
    Think I would much rather be Deadpool.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 10:41 AM
143,673 ... 259260261262263 ...