Supporting your point and venting frustration at the Lumia sheep out there.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Nokia sheep would be closer to home. Lots of people jumped onto WP simply because of Nokia. They're the same ones who got upset with MS buying Nokia and the layoffs. Not that layoffs are a good thing mind you or the purchase for that matter.

The HTC offering is good. The look is nice but I won't be buying it simply because it will be ancient by the time it gets here.
    08-21-2014 12:11 AM
    hey guys do you think its a good picture to post in the outdoors contest :)? Attachment 77607 or this one Attachment 77608 and yes this was taking with my 810
    Nice shots. :) They'll do. :)

I'm going to sort out which picture I want to put up. Not sure yet.
    08-21-2014 12:12 AM
    So the letter we wrote to our upstairs neighbours did the trick. Not only did they reply nicely to or concerns with their own letter they also were quiet. :)

Got the best sleep I've had in some time. Still tired but better rested.
    08-21-2014 12:14 AM
    That's what I said...
    it wasn't a statement :P sorry. it was more of a yeah the 810 was forgotten but the 8x got it worse
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-21-2014 12:15 AM
    it wasn't a statement :P sorry. it was more of a yeah the 810 was forgotten but the 8x got it worse
    I think carries suck and shouldn't stand in the way of updates. That's a better statement. :P
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-21-2014 12:16 AM
    Nice shots. :) They'll do. :)

I'm going to sort out which picture I want to put up. Not sure yet.
    thanks and I think ill put the top one but I want to put the bottom one because I have a story for that one
    08-21-2014 12:16 AM
    So the letter we wrote to our upstairs neighbours did the trick. Not only did they reply nicely to or concerns with their own letter they also were quiet. :)

Got the best sleep I've had in some time. Still tired but better rested.
    whoa it must of been bad to say our had the best sleep ever
    08-21-2014 12:17 AM
    I think carries suck and shouldn't stand in the way of updates. That's a better statement. :P
    or that too ;) couldn't find the words
    08-21-2014 12:18 AM
    thanks and I think ill put the top one but I want to put the bottom one because I have a story for that one
    I like the bottom one because it has some movement and feeling in it but the top one is a nice outside shot.
    08-21-2014 12:18 AM
    I like the bottom one because it has some movement and feeling in it but the top one is a nice outside shot.
    both of them were taking around the same time period .
    ill use the bottom them :D this time ill win >:L /E
    08-21-2014 12:20 AM
    whoa it must of been bad to say our had the best sleep ever
    Learn to read. :P

I said in a while not ever. One of the people upstairs had lead feet. They were going until 1-2 am in the morning. Walking around and banging things. For whatever reason this seemed to happen over our bedroom.

There is very poor soundproofing between floors and our place is only 10 years old.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-21-2014 12:21 AM
    I think I used to be a Lumia sheep.

Then, I saw the light.

Me too. I mean I love Lumias, but I'm not a sheep towards it...
    08-21-2014 12:23 AM
    both of them were taking around the same time period .
    ill use the bottom them :D this time ill win >:L /E
    You can try but you'll be up against 1020s 1520s and 930s. Including 920 and 925 of course.
    08-21-2014 12:23 AM
    Learn to read. :P

I said in a while not ever. One of the people upstairs had lead feet. They were going until 1-2 am in the morning. Walking around and banging things. For whatever reason this seemed to happen over our bedroom.

There is very poor soundproofing between floors and our place is only 10 years old.
    o.o its that old... idk why but I figured you lived in a big house ! :P
    08-21-2014 12:27 AM
    You can try but you'll be up against 1020s 1520s and 930s. Including 920 and 925 of course.
    oh yeah that's true ;) oh well worth a shot anyways
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-21-2014 12:28 AM
    o.o its that old... idk why but I figured you lived in a big house ! :P
    Don't I wish. :P

I live in an apartment. One of the problems of moving counties is starting over again. We plan to buy in the future. This year was or traveling year so next year we'll sort ourselves out more.
    08-21-2014 12:46 AM
    oh yeah that's true ;) oh well worth a shot anyways
    I was going to say you'll be up against me but that's too egotistical. :P

There are some very good photos on the 920 thread. Your two are good as well.
    08-21-2014 12:50 AM
    Don't I wish. :P

I live in an apartment. One of the problems of moving counties is starting over again. We plan to but in the future. This year was or traveling year so next year we'll sort ourselves out more.
    huh so im guessing its very recently that you moved to where you live. I assumed that you have lived in a big house and you have lived in the UK for a while now
    08-21-2014 12:52 AM
    I was going to say you'll be up against me but that's too egotistical. :P

There are some very good photos on the 920 thread. Your two are good as well.
    lol I was going to say the same thing XD I chose not too :P..... but its the truth ill be going up a against you :P
    08-21-2014 12:53 AM
    im off,.... good night and good morning
    08-21-2014 12:55 AM
    huh so im guessing its very recently that you moved to where you live. I assumed that you have lived in a big house and you have lived in the UK for a while now
    I've only been in the UK for three years and a bit. The first year was a bit rough. Second year I moved here and this year we've done far too much travel. :P
    08-21-2014 12:56 AM
    I've only been in the UK for three years and a bit. The first year was a bit rough. Second year I moved here and this year we've done far too much travel. :P
    Uh, where'd you live before you moved to the UK?
    08-21-2014 01:27 AM
    No one is telling you not to buy it :/. People who have Lumia phones won't easily buy a HTC phone. I know I won't be changing any time soon
    I agree with Jobs on this one. Got my Ativ S today and I like it. So I am thinking of making it my backup. Ordered a frame and back cover to make it minty fresh. I think my 810 might be up for sale....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-21-2014 01:28 AM
    I dunno why Apple didn't put micro USB? :P
    Because then it wouldn't be Apple.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-21-2014 01:32 AM
    Uh, where'd you live before you moved to the UK?
    Born in Canada and lived there majority of my life.

Them life changed.

Moved to Australia for 7 1/2 years.

Spent one year in Finland.

Now in the UK for the last three years.
    08-21-2014 01:36 AM
142,818 ... 32823283328432853286 ...