I only have one shirt that uses cuff links. I recently received a really nice silk tie with matching cuff links which I'll wear one of these days.
    I have ties but never wear them. I'm not fond of ties at all.

I always found dressing up in Australia difficult due to the heat. Which is why i rarely did it. I was a bit indifferent what I wore at work then.

There were people who did though. I always wondered how they could bear it on a hot day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-30-2015 01:16 PM
    A boss wearing boss cuff links. Nice.

The last time I wore mine was 14 months ago at my aunt's funeral. I helped my uncle put on his cuff links too. There's just something I suppose for me very "proper" about wearing cuff links that I've always liked. I wish I could wear them more, but that's just me. Like you, I like them understated...nothing flashy, as the trained eye will see it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    I'm hardly a boss. I'm in the grand scheme of things just another worker.

I'm into plain style. That's just me. I think it had more impact.
    04-30-2015 01:19 PM
    You guys won't believe what I just saw.
    I examined a live mosquito under my mini microscope. I just injured it enough so that it won't fly and move. It wasn't squished. It was completely intact.
    All that detail which is so tiny/microscopic for the naked eye.
    I saw the proboscis, abdomen with blood in it, antennas, compound eyes, wings, thorax, head, legs, exoskeleton with soft tissues for joints, bristles,
    I didn't examined it in detail for now. I'll do it in the morning. Preserve the mosquito for a few hours.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-30-2015 02:03 PM
    You guys won't believe what I just saw.
    I examined a live mosquito under my mini microscope. I just injured it enough so that it won't fly and move. It wasn't squished. It was completely intact.
    All that detail which is so tiny/microscopic for the naked eye.
    I saw the proboscis, abdomen with blood in it, antennas, compound eyes, wings, thorax, head, legs, exoskeleton with soft tissues for joints, bristles,
    I didn't examined it in detail for now. I'll do it in the morning. Preserve the mosquito for a few hours.
    That's pretty cool though I don't want to see what they stick inside my skin :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    04-30-2015 02:36 PM
    I'm digging the new speakers I got for the TV . Sounds pretty good for the money of 20$. These are 120$ speakers but I for them for 20 since I had enough bing points to bring them down

04-30-2015 02:45 PM
    That's pretty cool though I don't want to see what they stick inside my skin :p

That's the proboscis. It has three functional parts at its end: Tiny blades for cutting and penetrating the skin,a hypodermic tube for injecting saliva and another tube for sucking blood.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-30-2015 02:47 PM
    I'm digging the new speakers I got for the TV . Sounds pretty good for the money of 20$. These are 120$ speakers but I for them for 20 since I had enough bing points to bring them down

You should had bought the 8$ ones. ๐Ÿ˜„
    04-30-2015 02:48 PM
    So I'm relieved to see that cloud storage worked for me this time around. Since there is no root for 5.0.2 on the Z3TC, I was able to port over all my asphalt 8 data via the cloud. Now I could sell my N7, but it is too beat up looking. Now I'm all set...transitioned over to Sony stuffs.

Hey sahib, you wanna race after the semester is over? Here's the car I'd use against you (this is at its current levels)

Attached Thumbnails 25724.jpg ย 
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-30-2015 03:19 PM
    So I'm relieved to see that cloud storage worked for me this time around. Since there is no root for 5.0.2 on the Z3TC, I was able to port over all my asphalt 8 data via the cloud. Now I could sell my N7, but it is too beat up looking. Now I'm all set...transitioned over to Sony stuffs.

Hey sahib, you wanna race after the semester is over? Here's the car I'd use against you (this is at its current levels)

Lol im almost inclined to say nah you would beat me hands down :p though I would use the mclaren

04-30-2015 07:11 PM
    That's the proboscis. It has three functional parts at its end: Tiny blades for cutting and penetrating the skin,a hypodermic tube for injecting saliva and another tube for sucking blood.
    I forgot the name that it was called . still kinda cool and the at the same think creepy that it's a hypodermic needle

Fire 29 likes this.
    04-30-2015 07:12 PM
    You should had bought the 8$ ones.
    O.o what do mean . this time I don't get what you mean

04-30-2015 07:13 PM
    Lol im almost inclined to say nah you would beat me hands down :p though I would use the mclaren

Well, these are my McLaren's. If yours are at these levels or better, you'll have a fighting chance...

Attached Thumbnails 25726.jpg ย  25725.jpg ย 
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-30-2015 09:34 PM
    Well, these are my McLaren's. If yours are at these levels or better, you'll have a fighting chance...

yup its the p1 and almost upgrade to the max :P but ones thing for sure you will get a better take off. ill take you on that challenge
    04-30-2015 11:03 PM
    yup its the p1 and almost upgrade to the max :P but ones thing for sure you will get a better take off. ill take you on that challenge
    Deal. When I max out my Elemento, I'll let you know. We should have a good time.

What track would you choose to race on?

sahib lopez likes this.
    04-30-2015 11:36 PM
    Deal. When I max out my Elemento, I'll let you know. We should have a good time.

What track would you choose to race on?

im good on any track but I prefer Nevada since I like how the drifting is on that map :P
    05-01-2015 12:47 AM
    im good on any track but I prefer Nevada since I like how the drifting is on that map :P

September will be the girl who stands in the middle at the start of the race to say go! ๐Ÿ˜„
    05-01-2015 01:10 AM
    Let's see.... What should I do today..... Oh I know! I'll go to France!

Have a good weekend everyone. I might drop in from time to time with some pics.
    05-01-2015 01:43 AM

I always forget that France is close to the UK . enjoy France !
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-01-2015 01:55 AM
    September will be the girl who stands in the middle at the start of the race to say go!
    she wont be there because shes to busy looking the cyan 640 :P
    05-01-2015 01:56 AM
    she wont be there because shes to busy looking the cyan 640 :P

She hasn't bought it yet?
    05-01-2015 01:58 AM

Have a safe and fun trip!

I'd love to see some pictures.

Where in France are you going?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-01-2015 03:18 AM
    Have a safe and fun trip!

I'd love to see some pictures.

Where in France are you going?
    Off to Normandy.
    05-01-2015 06:21 AM
    Morning from the eastern U.S.!

How's it going gang? Been very busy here with work and everything... I've got the new 10074 build installed on both my desktop, and laptop PCs, but rolled back to 8.1 on my 1520 for the time being. No real issues with the phone preview, but needed to use Office and Onenote for a few things. I'll try the preview again once a newer build comes along.

Lots of exciting news coming out of the Build conference! I really hope these developers jump on board with porting their apps over to Win10! With how easy it should be, it'd be silly for them not to!

Oh, and I sold my Intrepid.. :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-01-2015 08:10 AM
    September will be the girl who stands in the middle at the start of the race to say go! ๐Ÿ˜„
    Of course, Sahib won't see that...

Fire 29 and sahib lopez like this.
    05-01-2015 10:39 AM
    Nevada is snoresville for me, but OK. I'd probably smoke you on Barcelona or Monaco or the Alps...

sahib lopez likes this.
    05-01-2015 10:40 AM
145,641 ... 42864287428842894290 ...