Sahib, you needed to sit in my social welfare policy class. Your head'll explode as to how depressing things are for us in 'Murica if you're not wealthy.

We had an interesting discussion last night again, talking about a ton of things. So we've got to present a policy related article each week for discussion. So someone pulled up an article talking about transgender middle schoolers not being able to share showers with other middle school kids. Some people had a **** in there about the idea.

I quietly talked about how tans folks are not equally seen as people under the laws here in 'Murica and using something such as a gender marked public bathroom is a real issue. And to validate the point, another student talked about how a transgender woman was ridiculed by a female professor in the women's bathroom.

Gotta get out of Orland and see the world a bit, man...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE, Fire 29 and azcruz like this.
    11-11-2015 07:16 AM
    Hey guys, wassup
    11-11-2015 08:02 AM
    Sup?!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    11-11-2015 08:12 AM
    I feel totally devastated. Gotta practise math and learn that damn German, have exams in both of these. Viel schlecht.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    11-11-2015 08:50 AM
    Happy Diwali to all... (if you know what I mean)
    11-11-2015 08:59 AM
    Happy Diwali to all... (if you know what I mean)
    Yup, same to you Soham.
    11-11-2015 09:00 AM
    I highlighted your own words in hope of clarifying the issues. You're only seeing 'benefit', weasel words used by companies to push things. What you don't seem realise is that they're taking away choice. They're purposely reducing bandwidth of other providers simply because they're not getting paid by them and instead pushing Netflix.

The consumer here isn't the winner. It's Netflix and T-Mobile because people would find using the other providers painful because they're being slowed on purpose. So yes they are giving special treatment to Netflix. So unless you typed something incorrectly your own words state differently.

This is why net neutrality is important. I know the US carriers love nothing more than bullying everyone and taking choice away from consumers so that's why stuff like this has to be stopped. There is no benefit here. It's about domination and lack of choice.
    I meant to say "isn't slowing down " as far as I know. I get now what you are saying though .
    11-11-2015 10:53 AM
    Today is one of those days where you wake up getting like a zombie. Roll on tomorrow!
    It's Wednesday so no school. Time to work on projects I've wanted to start :)
    11-11-2015 10:56 AM
    Sahib, you needed to sit in my social welfare policy class. Your head'll explode as to how depressing things are for us in 'Murica if you're not wealthy.

We had an interesting discussion last night again, talking about a ton of things. So we've got to present a policy related article each week for discussion. So someone pulled up an article talking about transgender middle schoolers not being able to share showers with other middle school kids. Some people had a **** in there about the idea.

I quietly talked about how tans folks are not equally seen as people under the laws here in 'Murica and using something such as a gender marked public bathroom is a real issue. And to validate the point, another student talked about how a transgender woman was ridiculed by a female professor in the women's bathroom.

Gotta get out of Orland and see the world a bit, man...

Whenever I get the time and money to get out I'll do it . :) though you make it seem that I'm in a Wealthy family :p
    11-11-2015 11:01 AM
    Soo many gigs at our Retro Pub, gotta get some good marks tomorrow so i don't have problems with my parents.
    11-11-2015 11:50 AM

I had a friend who was a female trans. She was really depressed almost all the time. Tried cheering her up but it didn't do good most of the times.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-11-2015 12:22 PM
    I had a friend who was a female trans. She was really depressed almost all the time. Tried cheering her up but it didn't do good most of the times.
    Does that mean 'it' was he trying to be he, or she trying to be he :d
    There's not really much of trans here in Balcan, if not none. And i don't know, i really don't have completely formed personal opinion on the subject, i don't, it's very rare in my country.
    11-11-2015 02:10 PM
    I wish we could all start speaking German for at least two hours so i can practice better, damn that exam.
    11-11-2015 02:18 PM
    Does that mean 'it' was he trying to be he, or she trying to be he :d
    There's not really much of trans here in Balcan, if not none. And i don't know, i really don't have completely formed personal opinion on the subject, i don't, it's very rare in my country.

It doesn't even exist in my country.
    The girl(that's her gender now) lives in Kentucky.
    11-11-2015 02:21 PM
    I feel totally devastated. Gotta practise math and learn that damn German, have exams in both of these. Viel schlecht.
    I take maths for you if you take Slovene for me?
    11-11-2015 02:24 PM
    I wish we could all start speaking German for at least two hours so i can practice better, damn that exam.
    Ja kein Problem. Worber mchtest du sprechen dann?
    11-11-2015 02:26 PM
    I really like what lg is doing with that lg v10./ g4. I played with the lg G4 at a tmobile store yesterday. It was fast and fluid and the screen was awesome .
    11-11-2015 03:14 PM
    Ha what ? Lol all I understand is problem
    11-11-2015 03:15 PM
    Ha what ? Lol all I understand is problem
    Yes, no problem. About what do you want to talk ;)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-11-2015 03:23 PM
    Easy for you, just a few steps from Austria.
    Ich habe keine Lust fr Deutsch lerner. Ich habe ihn schon sieben Jahre studieren, aber, nein, es ist nicht so gut, Deutsch ist nich fr mich.

I bet i have like, at least two mistakes in every word, also complexity of this sentence is on 3 yrs old kid's level.
    11-11-2015 04:03 PM
    Today was a ****show of epic proportions. So busy. So tired...

11-11-2015 04:15 PM
    Whenever I get the time and money to get out I'll do it . :) though you make it seem that I'm in a Wealthy family :p
    I answered this earlier but the app ate my reply.

Essentially my thought was this - if you want to go see the world outside of Orland, you'll make up your mind and find a way to pay for it.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-11-2015 04:17 PM
    Guten morgen
    Sport Driver likes this.
    11-11-2015 05:27 PM
    Today was a ****show of epic proportions. So busy. So tired...

Bear and pizza night! Was going to get into some other trouble, but modesty is best...

11-11-2015 06:11 PM
    Bear and pizza night! Was going to get into some other trouble, but modesty is best...

Bear 🐻?
    11-11-2015 07:08 PM
144,102 ... 46124613461446154616 ...