Sometimes I wonder why I open my mouth 😶
    It's not opening it that's the problem, it's usually when and how spectacularly you manage to put your foot in there that's the bugaboo...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    03-07-2016 09:48 AM
    Morning folks. Still sick. Hope to be better by the birthday, but I'm not holding out hope.

03-07-2016 09:50 AM
    lol it's ok.

The site(s) I've been using to host some of my music (soundclick.com and soundcloud) do have options to "monetize" my music, but I've never really been into all that. I'm too lazy to keep up with it all really.. I rather play for personal enjoyment, and occasionally share some of my works/recordings.

I honestly haven't checked on my songs at soundclick in a while. Some of them have made it up the charts. One made it to #11 on their alternative chart, out of 186k + songs.. that made me feel pretty good!

this one:

SoundClick artist: EDRo - "Ed's Alternative"
    Could you post your YT channel link? I've listened to one of your covers, but still can't remember the channel name.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-07-2016 10:48 AM
    For those who work out or uses to workout I got something to say....leg day sucks O_O
    03-07-2016 12:07 PM
    lol it's ok.

The site(s) I've been using to host some of my music (soundclick.com and soundcloud) do have options to "monetize" my music, but I've never really been into all that. I'm too lazy to keep up with it all really.. I rather play for personal enjoyment, and occasionally share some of my works/recordings.

I honestly haven't checked on my songs at soundclick in a while. Some of them have made it up the charts. One made it to #11 on their alternative chart, out of 186k + songs.. that made me feel pretty good!

this one:

SoundClick artist: EDRo - "Ed's Alternative"

Oh I see. You do a good job at it anyways and you enjoy it :)
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-07-2016 12:10 PM
    SoundClick artist: EDRo - Jam 26.3

Y'all don't mind my shameless self promotion do yas? lol I mean it IS the ***** thread.. I mean "150k challenge" thread.

(we have a similar thread called the "***** thread" over on the automotive forums)

That's an interesting name for a thread ;) I'm sure it would attract alot of people if it was named that here
    03-07-2016 12:11 PM
    Morning folks. Still sick. Hope to be better by the birthday, but I'm not holding out hope.

You'll get better :p if not well at least you'll enjoy your bday !
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Could you post your YT channel link? I've listened to one of your covers, but still can't remember the channel name.
    Hmmm I was just checking, apparently, I've had over 32k views!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...j95p-b0hhnrC_w
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-07-2016 12:31 PM

What is the amount of the check that Google sent ya for all those clicks?
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-07-2016 12:37 PM
    For those who work out or uses to workout I got something to say....leg day sucks O_O
    Well, it's not like it's my favourite muscle group, but it is literally half of your body, so you can't really ignore it. And, as i said, even if it's not my most favourited, the feeling after the workout is done is more than great, at least to me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-07-2016 01:47 PM

So much Pink Floyd. This one reminded me of Dogs, or was it actually Dogs you were playing? lol

Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-07-2016 01:54 PM
    So much Pink Floyd. This one reminded me of Dogs, or was it actually Dogs you were playing? lol

Actually, it's funny you asked, but that backing track is a song I've known for a long time; Shine on you Crazy Diamond from Pink Floyd's Delicate Sound of Thunder album... Where I'm playing my own take of a David Gilmoure style lead track to. The track serves as sort of a utility function for his style of playing if you will.. Gilmoure, coincidentally, is actually celebrating his 70th birthday today!
    03-07-2016 05:53 PM
    Well, it's not like it's my favourite muscle group, but it is literally half of your body, so you can't really ignore it. And, as i said, even if it's not my most favourited, the feeling after the workout is done is more than great, at least to me.

Yeah I don't wanna have chicken legs. 😂
    03-07-2016 06:08 PM
    What is the amount of the check that Google sent ya for all those clicks?
    I really should look into that.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-07-2016 06:52 PM
    Oh, and I'm helplessly addicted to SuperCell's new game Clash Royale! That is all...
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    03-07-2016 09:20 PM
    Actually, it's funny you asked, but that backing track is a song I've known for a long time; Shine on you Crazy Diamond from Pink Floyd's Delicate Sound of Thunder album... Where I'm playing my own take of a David Gilmoure style lead track to. The track serves as sort of a utility function for his style of playing if you will.. Gilmoure, coincidentally, is actually celebrating his 70th birthday today!
    that was awesome !! I liked the video :P
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-07-2016 10:25 PM
    Oh, and I'm helplessly addicted to SuperCell's new game Clash Royale! That is all...
    that game looks fun! I would play it
    03-07-2016 10:30 PM
    I know the song, but for some reason i confused it with Dogs.
    I like to make jokes with Shine On You Crazy Diamond, like, when someone asks me how long did it take to get home, i tell them one just one song, lol.
    The sad thing is even when i tell them what song it is, 99% of them can't get the joke.
    03-08-2016 01:30 AM
    I know the song, but for some reason i confused it with Dogs.
    I like to make jokes with Shine On You Crazy Diamond, like, when someone asks me how long did it take to get home, i tell them one just one song, lol.
    The sad thing is even when i tell them what song it is, 99% of them can't get the joke.
    lol yeah, some songs are excruciatingly long where others, you wish would never end!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:40 AM
    that was awesome !! I liked the video :P
    Thanks, but looking back, my playing was terrible in that video. Another one where I had the bad habit of recording one take and uploading it to YouTube to share without reviewing it first. It's very raw and unrehearsed.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    03-08-2016 06:46 AM
    Just won another Twitter/AppAdvice.com contest The full version of ikMultimedia's Amlitube Mesa-Boogie app for the iPad! Woot!!

AmpliTube MESA/Boogie by IK Multimedia
    https://appsto.re/us/jJ2aab.i
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:53 AM
    Thanks, but looking back, my playing was terrible in that video. Another one where I had the bad habit of recording one take and uploading it to YouTube to share without reviewing it first. It's very raw and unrehearsed.

Hey if that unrehearsed then your other videos that are rehearsed must be better :p
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-08-2016 08:43 AM
    It's Tuesday! One More day and it's hump day ! ^.^
    03-08-2016 08:49 AM
    I'm getting to the point where following the mobile industry is feeling more tedious than interesting...

N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    03-08-2016 10:49 AM
    Guess the moratorium has been lifted and we get flooded with Samsung S7 reviews today.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    03-08-2016 11:05 AM
144,452 ... 47814782478347844785 ...