What I like a lot is the scroll control which is why I took a screen shot of it. I like the fact I can change it to what I want. I got the card flip at the moment it's really quick.

It has a lot of nice settings on the whole. Still figuring it out.
    Doesn't Huawei has that feature too? Or have i mistaken?
    03-22-2016 02:51 AM
    Getting ready for school. An inevitable encounter with my Bosnian professor.
    Good luck!
    Rose640 and Ed Boland like this.
    03-22-2016 02:54 AM
    What I like a lot is the scroll control which is why I took a screen shot of it. I like the fact I can change it to what I want. I got the card flip at the moment it's really quick.

It has a lot of nice settings on the whole. Still figuring it out.
    I like the ASUS Photo Collage app.
    Rose640 likes this.
    03-22-2016 02:55 AM
    Doesn't Huawei has that feature too? Or have i mistaken?
    No idea but this is the Asus Zen Launcher on my Z3.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-22-2016 02:58 AM
    No idea but this is the Asus Zen Launcher on my Z3.
    ASUS has several apps in Play Store. I'll have to check out Zen Launcher.
    03-22-2016 03:06 AM
    We are on a field trip with school.
    03-22-2016 03:12 AM
    ASUS has several apps in Play Store. I'll have to check out Zen Launcher.
    I haven't looked at their other apps. The launcher has just been released for other phones. I checked about two weeks ago and it was only Asus phones at that point.
    Muessig and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-22-2016 03:19 AM
    I haven't looked at their other apps. The launcher has just been released for other phones. I checked about two weeks ago and it was only Asus phones at that point.
    This is the app I've used for a while. The Photo Collage app on the ZenFone 2 is a great way to share pics | Android Central
    03-22-2016 03:40 AM
    Sad time for Brussels. :(

Scary part is that this is probably just the beginning...
    sahib lopez and Sport Driver like this.
    03-22-2016 04:35 AM
    Good luck!
    Thanks! It all ended up well. She gave a few grades to the folks that had been active on the last class and left for some meeting very soon.
    03-22-2016 06:10 AM
    Sad time for Brussels. :(

Scary part is that this is probably just the beginning...
    What happened?
    03-22-2016 06:11 AM
    What happened?
    Brussels attacks: Latest updates - BBC News
    03-22-2016 06:23 AM
    Morning folks. Day 2 at the funny farm...

...so I'm designing two workshops i have to do over the next two weeks. One set is for HS students to cover cyberbullying and relationship abuse. Lots of teen driven bullying videos on Sahib TV (YouTube), so I'm digging for a good relationship abuse video.

The other is some basic STI/HIV pregnancy prevention stuff. Maybe I'll sneak some gender roles in there...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    03-22-2016 06:45 AM
    Aww ****...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-22-2016 06:59 AM
    You would be mistaken. And most folks like me on the forums are unpaid volunteers. My 640 is my main phone.
    Actually quite a few of us are running Wm10 and still love the platform. With people like us we all like to be familiar with a range of devices and ecosystems so you'll see a variety of devices being used.
    Ah well that's good to hear that there are Moderators/Ambassadors who do use it as a daily driver. I understand being agnostic but I got the impression the majority of WIndows central staff no longer use Windows Phone for a daily driver. I know for example, Laura, is...an avid android user it seems :)
    03-22-2016 07:09 AM
    That actually looks nice, considering it is an Android phone. I am surprised.
    I like the wallpaper and the launcher at least makes Androids 90s esque icons look a bit more modern(well more like early 2000s). Albeit, It is not something i'd personally want myself on a phone but it looks better than most mess I've seen of Android.

I wonder is it available for tablets. My nexus is ugly and it may make me want to actually use it instead of throwing it into a wall.
    03-22-2016 07:12 AM
    Ah well that's good to hear that there are Moderators/Ambassadors who do use it as a daily driver. I understand being agnostic but I got the impression the majority of WIndows central staff no longer use Windows Phone for a daily driver. I know for example, Laura, is...an avid android user it seems :)
    She was also an avid WP/WM user as well. Probably still is.

Sometimes people change not because of hate or disillusion but just to try something different. Sometimes it can surprise you and you like the change. For others, like yourself, you've decided WM is for you and that's good enough.

Other times you're just waiting at a distance to see where MS is going and what comes out but don't want to be 'involved' in the process. Like me.
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    03-22-2016 07:15 AM
    That actually looks nice, considering it is an Android phone. I am surprised.
    I like the wallpaper and the launcher at least makes Androids 90s esque icons look a bit more modern(well more like early 2000s). Albeit, It is not something i'd personally want myself on a phone but it looks better than most mess I've seen of Android.

I wonder is it available for tablets. My nexus is ugly and it may make me want to actually use it instead of throwing it into a wall.
    It's available for my Nexus 7 so... ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en

The wall paper is from my Sony Z3. There are some nice ones from Asus though and other places.

Maybe because I'm a 90's computer user is why I like Android. :P I liked Symbian too.

I highly recommend the card shuffle scroll. It's nice and snappy if you keep your screens to a minimum.
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    03-22-2016 07:17 AM
    It's available for my Nexus 7 so... ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en

The wall paper is from my Sony Z3. There are some nice ones from Asus though and other places.

Maybe because I'm a 90's computer user is why I like Android. :P I liked Symbian too.
    Well if I can stomach using android, I'll go download it. I brought it as an e reader but rather use Amazon dated windows phone app than have to use the nexus tablet.

I dislike multiple home screens anyway so I'll definitely check out the recommendation.
    03-22-2016 07:21 AM
    Damn :/ ....
    03-22-2016 07:40 AM
    Are you going in for a swim in there :p?
    Sport Driver likes this.
    03-22-2016 07:41 AM
    Another sad day for Europe, and whole world for that matter. Something has to be done against that.
    N_LaRUE and sinime like this.
    03-22-2016 08:04 AM
    Are you going in for a swim in there :p?
    It was coldNow it actually got up to 10-15C but still
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    03-22-2016 08:09 AM
    Nice shots!
    Sport Driver and Ed Boland like this.
    03-22-2016 08:20 AM
    Very sad. More things change, the more they remain the same.

I agree...we may start seeing this across more European flagship cities...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    03-22-2016 11:17 AM
142,852 ... 48024803480448054806 ...