Cool. I'm glad you chose the picture you did.
    Yeah, I didn't want you to flag me here. I will say that this person's costume was elaborate as there was a slot machine style look to the front too and a line of people waiting to try it.

Just goes to show you how creative people are here to hustle up a dollar to survive and get ahead.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-01-2018 07:48 AM
    It's something that those who want to do it, just will have to adjust to. The married people will tell more here.
    Adjustments are not the province of married people. We all have to make adjustments almost on a daily basis whether it's a new supervisor, a new job or even a new route to work because of construction. I've always hated when people say that a relationship is something you have to work at. That's unadulterated bulls**t. Work requires a conscious effort and if you have to navigate a relationship by actually having to think about it, you're doomed. I'm 23 years into my 2nd marriage so I think I have a pretty good idea what works and what doesn't. If she has a searing headache in the morning, it should be 2nd nature to make some coffee for her and tell her to lay down for a few more minutes. Don't expect breakfast, make it yourself or hit Dunkin' Donuts.

What I do suggest to new couples is to push the boundaries every now and then. Not to see what you can get away with but to see how far the other one is willing to go. You never know what your mate is comfortable with unless you go there.
    04-01-2018 04:29 PM
    Adjustments are not the province of married people. We all have to make adjustments almost on a daily basis whether it's a new supervisor, a new job or even a new route to work because of construction. I've always hated when people say that a relationship is something you have to work at. That's unadulterated bulls**t. Work requires a conscious effort and if you have to navigate a relationship by actually having to think about it, you're doomed. I'm 23 years into my 2nd marriage so I think I have a pretty good idea what works and what doesn't. If she has a searing headache in the morning, it should be 2nd nature to make some coffee for her and tell her to lay down for a few more minutes. Don't expect breakfast, make it yourself or hit Dunkin' Donuts.

What I do suggest to new couples is to push the boundaries every now and then. Not to see what you can get away with but to see how far the other one is willing to go. You never know what your mate is comfortable with unless you go there.
    While I get and respect where you're coming from, if you didn't pay attention to what was going on, you wouldn't have figured out what works and what doesn't for you.

Not everyone pays attention. Some people pick things up faster than others. And sadly, no everyone is willing to adjust.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-01-2018 04:36 PM
    While I get and respect where you're coming from, if you didn't pay attention to what was going on, you wouldn't have figured out what works and what doesn't for you.

Not everyone pays attention. Some people pick things up faster than others. And sadly, no everyone is willing to adjust.
    Any wonder why I'm on my 2nd marriage? In my defense, wife #1 was a redhead.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-01-2018 04:44 PM
    Any wonder why I'm on my 2nd marriage? In my defense, wife #1 was a redhead.

Sometimes, walking away from a situation where there are strong feelings can be very hard to do.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-01-2018 05:07 PM

Hm, that's an interesting viewpoint but that does make a lot of sense. Thanks for the wisdom.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-01-2018 05:55 PM
    Sometimes, walking away from a situation where there are strong feelings can be very hard to do.
    That's where you learn the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

04-01-2018 06:07 PM
    Some pictures I took with my v30
    04-01-2018 09:14 PM
    That's where you learn the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Agreed.
    04-01-2018 09:21 PM
    04-01-2018 09:28 PM
    Nice! How's the Oreo update been for you so far?
    Haven't gotten it since i have the T-mobile varient.....i hate how bad andriod is with updates.
    04-01-2018 09:43 PM
    Haven't gotten it since i have the T-mobile varient.....i hate how bad andriod is with updates.
    Ooh okay. I heard that it was coming for it though from PhoneArena, I'm not sure why I thought you had it already.

I guess eventually.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-01-2018 09:51 PM
    04-02-2018 02:43 AM
    Monday morning.img_20180402_074951.jpg
    04-02-2018 08:01 AM
    Monday morning.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180402_074951.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	138980
    Whoa that it's actually snowing again for you. o_o
    04-02-2018 08:36 AM
    Whoa that it's actually snowing again for you. o_o
    Yup.
    04-02-2018 09:07 AM
    Yup.
    It feels too soon or too late to be snowing?
    04-02-2018 09:34 AM
    Interesting comparison. I'm surprised that the S9 appears to be better on the video side.

Galaxy S9 vs. Xperia XZ2 shootout - GSMArena
    04-02-2018 09:39 AM
    Monday morning.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180402_074951.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	138980
    I like your mornings with snow. Unlike me were its sun . which means allergies
    04-02-2018 10:29 AM
    I like your mornings with snow. Unlike me were its sun . which means allergies
    You're free to come and take them. It looks pretty but is a certified ****show to travel in.
    04-02-2018 10:57 AM
    It feels too soon or too late to be snowing?
    Northeast weather is even more unpredictable these days. Nothing surprises me.
    04-02-2018 11:05 AM
    Wheels are already off the wagon hurtling down a steep incline. The brakes were sold to pay for new wheels months ago...

See y'all later.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-02-2018 11:06 AM
    Nothing like ending your day with someone caught on the subway tracks, forcing you to hop out and use a cab to get you home after it blows up the tail end of the entire evening commute.

Just have to roll with it. I'm hopeful the person is OK.
    04-02-2018 07:47 PM
    More random Pixel shots. mvimg_20180402_192521.jpg
    04-03-2018 06:58 AM
    You're free to come and take them. It looks pretty but is a certified ****show to travel in.
    I've always wondered how bad it can be to travel in that kind of weather. The worst I've had was downpour with sustained 40mph wind

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and raycpl like this.
    04-04-2018 01:34 AM
145,721 ... 56875688568956905691 ...