i think as a northern cali resident i see southern cali peeps as the rich people where are the stereo type comes from about all Cali residents
    I don't live in a rich neighborhood. I'm not poor or anything, I'm very grateful for what I have, but I don't live in a mansion like other rich So Cal residents. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2014 12:26 AM
    Drinking my morning tea, reading the forum on my phone (the only moment in my life a tablet would make sense) and listening to the rain outside. Do I HAVE to go to work today?
    Do you want to trade with me and go to Minnesota instead? It is going to be 24F or -4C and snow is predicted as well. Grrr.....
    01-14-2014 12:27 AM
    would snowflake be interested in tri-tipology :D he could get his PHD in the study of tri-tip :3
    No, the field is too fanatic, I am already in a high competition area, I wouldn't want it worse.
    01-14-2014 12:27 AM
    NOW I'm going to bed. It's about 10:30PM. Night!
    01-14-2014 12:28 AM
    You should try out a tri-tip pizza sometime....
    wtf o.o where did you find all of these links ?
    01-14-2014 12:28 AM
    Put tri tip pizza in Bing and get your points for the night...
    01-14-2014 12:30 AM
    Drinking my morning tea, reading the forum on my phone (the only moment in my life a tablet would make sense) and listening to the rain outside. Do I HAVE to go to work today?
    well at least its tea and not coffee
    01-14-2014 12:30 AM
    Put tri tip pizza in Bing and get your points for the night...
    i already finished them in 5 min
    01-14-2014 12:31 AM
    I don't live in a rich neighborhood. I'm not poor or anything, I'm very grateful for what I have, but I don't live in a mansion like other rich So Cal residents. :P
    but you still live in so cal which makes you the target of stereo types ;) i kid i kid but you do live close to the beach that is one thing i had in northern cali
    01-14-2014 12:33 AM
    i want them all ..... i wish they had pizza like that here where i live but sadly they don't
    01-14-2014 12:34 AM
    i want them all ..... i wish they had pizza like that here where i live but sadly they don't
    You can always try making it. I'll post a pic we made at home a couple of days ago. Sorry no meat in this house.....
    01-14-2014 12:44 AM
    You can always try making it. I'll post a pic we made at home a couple of days ago. Sorry no meat in this house.....
    D: no meat ...WHAT!?!?!?!??! i might not eat meat everyday i might eat mean like once every week at the most but no meat is scary to think about
    01-14-2014 12:47 AM
    and im take off too....good night and good morning
    01-14-2014 12:49 AM
    Yesterday I read that coffee is good for your memory. I still only drink coffee when I really need it, after a night of little sleep for example. This night I slept well enough, so no coffee for me today.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-14-2014 01:28 AM
    It is hopeless...

Nothing in the current releases of Windows Phone attracts me to ditch my 8S. If only a T-Mo or AT&T would work with our LTE network here I would have bought an 8X issued in the US.
    01-14-2014 01:53 AM
    Woop! Downloaded Nokia black last night :)
    01-14-2014 01:56 AM
    Woop! Downloaded Nokia black last night :)
    Congrats! I wonder what month I'll get it.. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-14-2014 02:07 AM
    Yesterday I read that coffee is good for your memory. I still only drink coffee when I really need it, after a night of little sleep for example. This night I slept well enough, so no coffee for me today.
    You shouldn't deny yourself coffee. :P
    Chregu and unstoppablekem like this.
    01-14-2014 02:08 AM
    There's nothing wrong with coffee. :/
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-14-2014 02:09 AM
    You shouldn't deny yourself coffee. :P
    I have an appointment at 6 p.m. and an experiment due that takes longer. How annoying, I wanted to relax and enjoy my new head-phones tonight, instead I will cycle through the rain to finish my stuff.

Maybe I'll need some coffee anyway...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-14-2014 02:17 AM
    I haven't really discussed how depressing it is at my work. :/

I sit grouped with a bunch of people in love with Apple. The other people are too old to care about technology. I'm the only WP person here. :/

What I find interesting is that the style of Apple products always seems to be a selling point. Which I find weird. It's usually the first someone says about an Apple product. As well one guy was telling our admin person that Apple has no viruses on the machines and you don't need to worry about it like you do with a Windows machine. So she's considering getting Mac. Not sure if she will once she sees the price. :P She either got a virus or one of her friends did downloading illegal music... go figure.

So it's a depressing place really. :/
    BIGPADDY and unstoppablekem like this.
    01-14-2014 02:24 AM
    On a more cheerful note. I'm going to Marrakesh in March. :D
    Chregu likes this.
    01-14-2014 02:30 AM
    On a more cheerful note. I'm going to Marrakesh in March. :D
    It's beautiful, however I had issues with the fact that everybody you meet wants to rip you off. Every single one. And I am not referring to the business mentality, I didn't buy anything.
    01-14-2014 02:44 AM
    It's beautiful, however I had issues with the fact that everybody you meet wants to rip you off. Every single one. And I am not referring to the business mentality, I didn't buy anything.
    Yeah we've been reading into that. It would appear it's a national past time there. :P

I'm seriously considering getting a guide when we go to the markets to avoid issues. Thing is I know my wife would rather brave it ourselves.

It's going to be an experience. :)
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    01-14-2014 02:50 AM
    You can always tell on this forum when an update has been released. The next day there's a whole bunch of people complaining that something isn't working right. :P
    01-14-2014 02:51 AM
142,760 ... 913914915916917 ...