My teeth are cleaned now. She didn't even comment on my hygiene, I must have taken good care of my teeth the last 18 months.
    Congratulations pal! And keep up with the good oral hygiene habits.

That also reminds me to go and buy a new set of toothbrush
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-16-2013 08:38 AM
    Picked up my first Win8 device yesterday. Learning curve isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Boot times are insanely fast. I'm liking it so far.
    Which tablet did you buy?

Just read that you bought a portable. Bummer 🎏
    08-16-2013 08:39 AM
    Wait, this forum supports the full range of windowsphone emoticons. Awesome πŸŽŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽƒπŸŽ„πŸŽ‘πŸŽ…πŸŽ‘πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽƒπŸŽ†πŸŽ‹
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-16-2013 08:41 AM
    I'm not sure whether I'll go for French or not. My wife and I are still debating on where we want to move to next. We like France but as my wife put it, we don't really know French people that well. I worked with some French people for about two years while in Australia and I thought they were great. But it's different when you plan to move somewhere. We plan to learn the language before we move there as we feel this makes sense. We just need to make sure that's what we want to do first. This is a few years down the road unless I win lotto or something.
    I like how you move from country to country, sounds adventurous :)

I've spent 3 months in Paris, and if it comes to restaurants and stores, I think it's about the least friendly city I have ever visited. But you'll find everywhere very friendly people, and people in other areas of France I have visited were very nice. I also have some French coworkers and one of my best friends is French, all of them are great.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-16-2013 08:56 AM
    I like how you move from country to country, sounds adventurous :)

I've spent 3 months in Paris, and if it comes to restaurants and stores, I think it's about the least friendly city I have ever visited. But you'll find everywhere very friendly people, and people in other areas of France I have visited were very nice. I also have some French coworkers and one of my best friends is French, all of them are great.
    We weren't thinking Paris, though I want to go back to Paris, haven't been there since 2010. We were thinking further south. Most of the places we've been either north or south in France so far have been great. It's just really spending some time there to ensure it's what we want.

The other option is Italy but not sure. We're not interested in Spain and haven't been to Portugal yet or many Eastern European countries. Only made it to Estonia so far. So it may change. At the moment however we both like the south of France.

I wouldn't mind doing some contract work in another European country as well but that won't happen for some time, if ever. But we'll see. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-16-2013 09:05 AM
    I just ate Lucky Charms for breakfast. It made me wish for days when the back of the box was actually fun to look at, and prizes were in the box and not something you had to send upc's away to get.

PS Put the original amount of sugar back into Frosted Flakes you health nuts.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-16-2013 10:32 AM
    Looking forward to eating Ethiopian food tomorrow...

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?
    08-16-2013 10:40 AM
    Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?
    Okay that was mean and funny at the same time.....And he was just using another term for fasting.
    sinime likes this.
    08-16-2013 10:43 AM
    Okay that was mean and funny at the same time.....And he was just using another term for fasting.
    Yeah, after posting it, I thought of deleting it -_-
    08-16-2013 10:47 AM
    Yeah, after posting it, I thought of deleting it -_-
    I've actually had Ethiopian food and it's not too bad. It's something I'd go out of my way to have that frequently but it's good. Also keep in mind the drought(s) in Ethiopia was only a part of it, not the whole and the problems behind all the issues was political.
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-16-2013 10:55 AM
    Just to lighten up the thread's mood, an older picture of my mother's puppy.

I ate too much ice cream and as a consequence go for a run now.
    Attached Thumbnails altamgi06x1m_oajg0rdgm4hb8qm8eurizjfj3z4rgh5fkm.jpg Β 
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-16-2013 11:31 AM
    Great news on the teeth and really interesting to read about the intricacies of different languages. If you want a brilliant toothpaste I can recommend BioRepair.

London was absolutely brilliant, I'll be posting some pictures soon.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    08-16-2013 11:31 AM
    Great news on the teeth and really interesting to read about the intricacies of different languages. If you want a brilliant toothpaste I can recommend BioRepair.

London was absolutely brilliant, I'll be posting some pictures soon.
    Good to hear. Look forward to the pics. Where do you normally live?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-16-2013 11:38 AM
    Good to hear. Look forward to the pics. Where do you normally live?
    I'm in the middle of the UK, inventively named the midlands. More specifically in Derbyshire.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-16-2013 11:46 AM
    I'm in the middle of the UK, inventively named the midlands. More specifically in Derbyshire.
    You like THE Shire???? How's Frodo?!?!?
    Chregu likes this.
    08-16-2013 11:58 AM
    Frodo's actually a guy named Bill Barnett. He changed his name because of all the attention he was getting due to some weird book. He even went as far as trying to burn every copy in the shire but he got in trouble for smoke pollution. Ah good ol' Bill. Good times. ;)
    Chregu, Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-16-2013 12:01 PM
    Prior to living about 25 mins from London I used to live in NE Lincolnshire. I did a lot of travelling when I was up that way. I think I did visit something in Derbyshire or there was something there I wanted to see. I'll have to check.
    Muessig and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-16-2013 12:07 PM
    Probably nobody cares about, but I won't be online few days|weeks due to personal problems. have fun guys, keep this community great!
    08-16-2013 12:40 PM
    Probably nobody cares about, but I won't be online few days|weeks due to personal problems. have fun guys, keep this community great!
    I hope everything is getting better for you soon.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-16-2013 12:46 PM
    I hope everything is getting better for you soon.
    thank you sir. :-) I would be thankful if someone takes care of app deals topic, I do know its not the place to get a lot of thanks and likes, but I believe its helpful! Udanego popoΕ‚udnia!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-16-2013 12:57 PM
    I'm sorry to hear. I hope you get everything sorted soon.
    Martsicky likes this.
    08-16-2013 12:58 PM
    I have been working non-stop for the last six months. A personal project of mine took up all the time. One more week to go. Then, I can take a small vacation before I return to work.

For once, I think I have earned a vacation 🎈
    08-16-2013 01:01 PM
    I'm sorry to hear. I hope you get everything sorted soon.
    I hope so too. Keep the progress at the gym Lauri! : )
    08-16-2013 02:04 PM
    Has someone tried peruvian food?
    08-16-2013 02:38 PM
    Has someone tried peruvian food?
    A long time ago I went out with a Peruvian girl. But to be honest I don't think we had Peruvian food. Was a nice evening though ;-)
    08-16-2013 02:56 PM
145,856 ... 9091929394 ...