WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I now have two red cards and down 5 points. No idea how many points I have or how many cards. Oh well.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah can see why you were a bit miffed last night then. It wasn't as if you were nasty about saying have you tried searching - new user and all they may have just not realised you can use the search.

I see infractions as battle scars anyway - and chicks dig scars.

LOL!. Yeah I guess. I just learned something.

If you don't have an answer handy, best not to say anything. Also if you going go for an infraction might as well go all out. Make it worth your while. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

WOW its grown 3 pages over night sense my last post... amazing

Your name is very red.

Reminds me of the fact, that I haven't seen RED 2 yet. I liked the first one. I've heard the second one isn't as good but still enjoyable.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a reason why most of us who are on here sit in the top posters list. :p

I have really a mess with my pension at the moment. I have to change it, but I don't know if there's any money left from previous jobs, and everything is very confusing. Life can be complicated.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have really a mess with my pension at the moment. I have to change it, but I don't know if there's any money left from previous jobs, and everything is very confusing. Life can be complicated.

After living in four countries I can say, yes, it is complicated and each country is different in the way it does things. I have 'pensions' and other things in 3 different countries now. I'd be happy with the ability to unify it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After living in four countries I can say, yes, it is complicated and each country is different in the way it does things. I have 'pensions' and other things in 3 different countries now. I'd be happy with the ability to unify it.

Let's rob a bank, then we wouldn't have to care about stuff like pensions anymore.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

At work on lunch again. Slow day with people constantly changing their minds about crucial things and expecting the price and print date to stay the same. LOL

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Waiting for a lady friend who needs ETL help for SalesForce...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I went to the farmers market on the UCL campus for lunch - picked up a 8oz wild black boar burger. To say it was amazing would be an understatement.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

WP_20130213_001.jpg

I have this picture as a desktop background at the moment, and I think it's pretty interesting. It's also a HTC 8X one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes