WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The students should be here by now, but they are not.

I didn't sleep too much and my runner's high is wearing off. I would need a coffee but I can't get one as I have to be here when the students arrive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The students should be here by now, but they are not.

I didn't sleep too much and my runner's high is wearing off. I would need a coffee but I can't get one as I have to be here when the students arrive.

Students are so unreliable. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nah, I'm sure they can take it. :p

I always equate their leaving similar to the what if feels like after a storm has passed. :p

This is so true. Or if you give a party that escalated just a little, after everybody has left ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think soon there is this phone conference. As there won't be anything WP related, I am looking forward to Android news.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. To the morning crew who didn't feel like thumbing through the posts when the kids were running amok, I got my Z Ultra last night. That S800 processor is fast...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice. How do you like Android?

It is still the same. 😊

I've always liked Sony's skin. With Android, my favorites are the Nexus line, Sony and Moto. I know I tried it in the Sony store, but this thing is really nice. I would even use it as a daily driver, size and all.

I bought this thing for the hardware, and it hasn't disappointed. Plus, the Princely Purple is a real looker...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It is still the same. 😊

I've always liked Sony's skin. With Android, my favorites are the Nexus line, Sony and Moto. I know I tried it in the Sony store, but this thing is really nice. I would even use it as a daily driver, size and all.

I bought this thing for the hardware, and it hasn't disappointed. Plus, the Princely Purple is a real looker...

Nice, so are you on only Android now or still on WP too?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon