WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Black friday isn't a free day?

o.o.. not sure if you are kidding or serious :p ...
so black Friday is just a day after thanksgiving where online retailers and retailers have deals on some or all merchandise. it also signals the start of the holiday shoping :p. tri-tip doesn't count as one so no its not 50% off :(.
thought it seems like the US turned black Friday into a holiday that starts like a week before now

I hope that didn't come off condescending like .. I honestly cant tell :amaze:

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was serious. I was such a hype about it I thought it's free day in the states. I mean even were had black Friday deals in some stores. My bad than, thank you :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was serious. I was such a hype about it I thought it's free day in the states. I mean even were had black Friday deals in some stores. My bad than, thank you :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
not your bad don't worry about it . its me that I thought everyone knew about black Friday. its pointless honestly because online retailers always have sales. I think the big name retailers commercialized the holidays so they can get more money this time of year than any other time. that's my look on it,
it also makes people act crazy in lines just to get something they could of got at any time of the year. it seems that people forgot how to act when black Friday rolls around :/ that's why I choose not to go to stores this day ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

a year it got so bad that a few people died in the stamped of people trying to get into the stores .... I think after that time they added more security at stores.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Are you really that surprised?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

No, not really. Global information and all that. Just stupid though. Same crap happening here with the huge crowds and fights. I didn't go anywhere near the chaos.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No, not really. Global information and all that. Just stupid though. Same crap happening here with the huge crowds and fights. I didn't go anywhere near the chaos.

Don't blame you. Still, it was a lot less crowded than I thought it would be. Helps that I went in the early afternoon and not in the morning.

So of course the lady rung me up incorrectly at the register (noticed this once I left), charging me an extra $16 for an item. Essentially she charged me for an extra pants instead of a shirt. I bought 7 shirts and 4 pants but she charged me for 6 shirts and 5 pants. So instead of going through that line again, I'll do this in two weeks when I have time. I want to turn the difference into either a shirt or a sweater. It means I have to lug all these clothes around though. Oh well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't blame you. Still, it was a lot less crowded than I thought it would be. Helps that I went in the early afternoon and not in the morning.

So of course the lady rung me up incorrectly at the register (noticed this once I left), charging me an extra $16 for an item. Essentially she charged me for an extra pants instead of a shirt. I bought 7 shirts and 4 pants but she charged me for 6 shirts and 5 pants. So instead of going through that line again, I'll do this in two weeks when I have time. I want to turn the difference into either a shirt or a sweater. It means I have to lug all these clothes around though. Oh well.

I'm not against the idea of sales. I just think this is a prime example of our obsession with stuff going overboard.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

heheh looks like you are getting your shopping on :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon