WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Neither do I...but wait, I don't use it...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Same here, unless you count the Windows Central app, which as we all well know is Taptalk based. And lately, I haven't really used that even. I've just been using IE to browse/post on the forums... this way I can see my new likes, thanks, and so forth...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Same here, unless you count the Windows Central app, which as we all well know is Taptalk based. And lately, I haven't really used that even. I've just been using IE to browse/post on the forums... this way I can see my new likes, thanks, and so forth...

I'm the opposite. I only use the Windows Central app. I'm fine with only being able to see a like and a thank and not seeing who it is...as most times on this thread I kinda know who.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I had some problems way back but not for a while. And I only use Tapatalk.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've used the noise canceling headphones for a week and I must admit, they do the job really well of blocking out the noise. Audio quality wise, it is similar to my Marley's (at least to my ear).

I'm back on the Marley's today and I can hear everything. My knock with the Sony's is that they aren't that comfortable.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Another day another leak of wp10 looks good even though there are things I don't like based off the pictures

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I've used the noise canceling headphones for a week and I must admit, they do the job really well of blocking out the noise. Audio quality wise, it is similar to my Marley's (at least to my ear).

I'm back on the Marley's today and I can hear everything. My knock with the Sony's is that they aren't that comfortable.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I'm one of those few who don't like to use noise cancelling headphones in public or around people.I like to keep myself aware of my surroundings. Also I have an acute sense of hearing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I've been going through our pictures recently as we've been thinking of printing some out for our walls. I've posted these on Instagram but these are the originals (image size shurnk down). These are all taken from our DSLR. I don't know if they were taken by me or my wife.

Mount Taranaki, New Zealand
DSC03435.jpg

Bodiam Castle, UK
DSC08126.jpg

Stonhenge, UK
DSC08676.jpg

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Another day another leak of wp10 looks good even though there are things I don't like based off the pictures

I'll voice my opinion when Windows 10 does come to phones.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So I've been going through our pictures recently as we've been thinking of printing some out for our walls. I've posted these on Instagram but these are the originals (image size shurnk down). These are all taken from our DSLR. I don't know if they were taken by me or my wife.

View attachment 95989

Bodiam Castle, UK
View attachment 95990

Stonhenge, UK
View attachment 95991

Please Sensei!I want to learn how to post pics on tapatalk. I'm having some difficulties. Guide me to the holy shrine!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Please Sensei!I want to learn how to post pics on tapatalk. I'm having some difficulties. Guide me to the holy shrine!

That wasn't TapaTalk, I'm on the web browser.

As for TapaTalk, there's two ways of uploading photos. Have you tried both ways?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

That wasn't TapaTalk, I'm on the web browser.

As for TapaTalk, there's two ways of uploading photos. Have you tried both ways?

Which way?! It just keeps crashing or uploading with the little dots coming and going. I'm sick of it. Can't show my photographic expertise.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 95989

Bodiam Castle, UK
View attachment 95990

Stonhenge, UK
View attachment 95991

Wow those are amazing I thought the first one was Fiji :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Which way?! It just keeps crashing or uploading with the little dots coming and going. I'm sick of it. Can't show my photographic expertise.

What device are you using ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon