WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Which way?! It just keeps crashing or uploading with the little dots coming and going. I'm sick of it. Can't show my photographic expertise.

Have you tried uninstalling the app, doing a soft reset and re-installing it? Sounds like the app is broken or your data/wifi can't handle the picture.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried uninstalling the app, doing a soft reset and re-installing it? Sounds like the app is broken or your data/wifi can't handle the picture.

My data plan should handle the pic. It works fine with 6tag and whatsapp etc. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the app after one more try with tapatalk.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So I've been going through our pictures recently as we've been thinking of printing some out for our walls. I've posted these on Instagram but these are the originals (image size shurnk down). These are all taken from our DSLR. I don't know if they were taken by me or my wife.

Mount Taranaki, New Zealand
View attachment 95989

Bodiam Castle, UK
View attachment 95990

Stonhenge, UK
View attachment 95991
Looking at those pics I think I really should visit UK, especially now when flights can be dirt cheap.
Well New Zealand looks awesome too but it's a bit bigger project going there. Apparently it's quite similar to Slovenia.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm one of those few who don't like to use noise cancelling headphones in public or around people.I like to keep myself aware of my surroundings. Also I have an acute sense of hearing.

I do too. I just wanted to test them out and they are absolutely worth it for me. I may use mine more for road trips and plain airplane flights, but I'm back to using my Marley's mostly.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looking at those pics I think I really should visit UK, especially now when flights can be dirt cheap.
Well New Zealand looks awesome too but it's a bit bigger project going there. Apparently it's quite similar to Slovenia.

I recommend coming in warmer weather but I can't guarantee it won't rain. :p

Most of the flights I got for Norway/Finland are ridiculously cheap. There was only one flight that got sort of expensive.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I recommend coming in warmer weather but I can't guarantee it won't rain.

Most of the flights I got for Norway/Finland are ridiculously cheap. There was only one flight that got sort of expensive.
I was thinking about summer. Probably not this year since we are going on "final" trip with school in Greece :). If I want to see most of UK what would be best, renting a car or public transport?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Now we should have about 40cm of snow (1 feet). Fun stuff if you can watch it through window.
bcb6ad39ed2fd4e6cffc6df8d365bf48.jpg
06390aecfe3f2fa7abeb35c4fc14c360.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't mind visiting Mexico :) especially for the food :3 authentic hand made tortillas with beans and cheese :3 !!! Omg
sent from my rare green linux 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm thinking about getting a HTC 8s for nostalgic reasons...and to cure the itch of me missing a HTC device in my house. I almost want another 8X but rather the storage space.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes