WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I miss seeing snow too. I've almost always lived where there is none. Only for two years did I get to see snow in Alaska. It was really fun! It's nice having all seasons.

Snow is great. Even shoveling it is fun if it melts like at high altitude in AZ. I am not sure I could live in New England or Alaska...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I miss seeing snow too. I've almost always lived where there is none. Only for two years did I get to see snow in Alaska. It was really fun! It's nice having all seasons.

I guess it's all about perception really. The person in the cold climate wants sun and vice versa. I'm quite happy with UK in general but there are times when both me and my wife just need to get away for a touch for the sun.

I can live without the large quantities of snow, I had enough of that. :p

Though depending on what we do for xmas I may be experiencing some.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've come to the conclusion that the office cleaners must be having sex on my desk. There is really no other way to understand how the monitors and mouse could be moved so excessively and miss all the dust....

Time to bring out the CSI tools, namely Black Light to see if there are any evidences of you know what:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Septembersrain, I finally got to check out both my Mozo flip cases - after I sold both Lumia 635, he, he...but they are awesome. Perhaps the only other flip case that is of equal quality is the one OnePlus makes for its phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital