WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Talking about how long anyone had devices, I have had my Galaxy Tab Pro for more then 3 years now. Battery has kind of gone to s**t now. Apparently contacts on battery get loose and you need to solder them, not bad enough for me to tackle this job. I had ideas about buying iPad but I'm not sure if it is worth it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

99, I'm going to try these:

Type C Earbuds, Eamplest Type C Headphones USB Earbuds Earphones Digital Noise Canceling Headset with Mic for Sony XZP, HTC Ultra, HTC U11, Google Pixel XL etc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XJV2V...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3725860

The DAC at the bottom looks like it'll fit the current case I have for Andy's phone a bit better than the USB-C headphones I have now which requires me not to use the current case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

99, I'm going to try these:

Type C Earbuds, Eamplest Type C Headphones USB Earbuds Earphones Digital Noise Canceling Headset with Mic for Sony XZP, HTC Ultra, HTC U11, Google Pixel XL etc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XJV2V...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3725886

The DAC at the bottom looks like it'll fit the current case I have for Andy's phone a bit better than the USB-C headphones I have now which requires me not to use the current case.
I'll check them out. Busy with guests and surprising the kid.

Going to Kings Canyon tomorrow and Death Valley on Wednesday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Getting used to Andy's phone. Really don't like the normal screen look as I prefer the blue light filtered out.

Form factor is what I like, headphone jack missing I don't. Powerful enough but feels slower in a few spots. Too early to tell - let's see it get through a work week first.

See may get the V30 to retire the Mi Note 2, but I must say that thing is aging gracefully indeed.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Getting used to Andy's phone. Really don't like the normal screen look as I prefer the blue light filtered out.

Form factor is what I like, headphone jack missing I don't. Powerful enough but feels slower in a few spots. Too early to tell - let's see it get through a work week first.

See may get the V30 to retire the Mi Note 2, but I must say that thing is aging gracefully indeed.

Yeah I'm curious to know how this goes for you through a work week.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So yesterday night was interesting. The holiday party was not totally what I expected but it was cool. It was nice to see faces I haven't seen in years. This was the beginning of a community effort for our area, which I hope it will be great.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi Larue, thanks for your detailed reply as per usual! Funnily enough that was the specific skate I'd looked into. I've found out that there is an ice rink about 20 mins away and I can get into it for £5, as well as having a shop there (the biggest in the UK) specifically tailored to Bauer. I was thinking I'd go over there and try a few on in the shop and go from there.

I don't mind spending a bit in order to be able to use my own skates for years to come that fit well and don't hurt my feet like the rental ones do.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today was the first time making this drink for me. I followed my mother's variant on the recipe instead of the one below and didn't put any cinnamon sticks in it.

It came out well...a great base where I can drink it as is (non-alcoholic), or go truly traditional and put some J. Wray & Nephew in it. I'll make a second batch for the attending I like to go drinking with periodically. Hi wife knows stuff I make is potent, so we'll see if they can hang (he's NY born with Italian background and she's born in France).

http://globaltableadventure.com/recipe/jamaican-sorrel-drink/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Okay that's pretty cool, although it doesn't look like a very complex key/lock

What are your plans - renovating it throughout in the new year?
The key doesn't do anything... The locks are non existent... 🤣

The plan is to renovate the whole house. It's in pretty rough shape. It may take longer than a year. Kind of depends on several things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk