WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mood today morning.
cc9f37d581bf61bf17b6b695fb1d2dae.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the SE 2 is dead. :( I had a feeling this was coming but it is actually dead, according to a reliable source. It's not happening. For me, this probably means that the Sony Compact series will hang out in the back of my mind for a while, as the what if option. Sometimes the 7 is not as pocketable which is annoying when I want to carry the Note 4 as well. I haven't had this come up yet socially, but it will soon.

Getting a new bag would solve this though (not as well as it would to just have a smaller phone though, we'll see), as my current bag is starting to show itself.

https://www.gsmarena.com/no_small_i...one_se_2_wont_be_coming_around-news-31717.php

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sigh. In the midst of some kinda Cluster****s today. This is why me and Mondays are sworn enemies in divorce court.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm legit...the license from the state showed up. It just means I've got legitimate headaches going forward...and I'm on the hook for helping people (good or bad).

It's a ****-ton of responsibility, for sure. We'll see how I get on with it. Now, I just need some affordable liability insurance...

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I'm legit...the license from the state showed up. It justeans I've got legitimate headaches going forward...and I'm on the hook for helping people (good or bad).

It's a ****-ton of responsibility, for sure. We'll see how I get on with it. Now, I just need some affordable liability insurance...

Wow, that's awesome! How does it feel to actually see it?

I hope you can get a good price for liability insurance.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow, that's awesome! How does it feel to actually see it?

I hope you can get a good price for liability insurance.
I'll feel better when it's officially 100% mine after all student loans have been cleared.

Right now, it's a relief to have it as a tool to move forward.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Back to work after a long weekend off.. Was planning to shoot some sunsets with my 950X but the weather was un-cooperative and just too blistering hot.

Heard some bad news of a ex-colleague who died of heart attack. It happens I know but he was much twelve years younger than me...

Realisation time - refocus on what's important, be healthy, etc.

... !

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Back to work after a long weekend off.. Was planning to shoot some sunsets with my 950X but the weather was un-cooperative and just too blistering hot.

Heard some bad news of a ex-colleague who died of heart attack. It happens I know but he was much twelve years younger than me...

Realisation time - refocus on what's important, be healthy, etc.

... !
It's never too late to reassess your life and priorities. I had my heart attack at 46. Clean living, healthy diet and exercise aren't everything, there's this dastardly thing called DNA and it's a mutha.

Sent from my Idol 4S mTalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon