WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
In more positive news.

My wife has been accepted for a PhD which she will be starting soon.

She got accepted into a Finnish University, which is a dream come true for her.

This is also good because we don't need to pay for it.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
In other positive news my wife is designing an online course which she hopes to complete soon as well.

Along with that we are also in the process of getting a SaaS developed. SaaS is Software as a Service. This will likely be launched in about four months.

It's fully funded by us. It probably won't make us ridiculous rich but will hopefully provide a stable income.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Lastly, my work.

So, things have not been that great. The company I'm currently working for doesn't have much work and I was supposed to finish my contract at the end of this month. Due to some backlog I've been extended a month. So that helps.

At the same time I have been contacted by several agencies and I currently have two strong possibilities for a new job so we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
To explain why I haven't been posting is simple. I just had too much to do and this was too distracting. I was a bit addicted so needed the break.

That's why this is a quick drop in and out.

I'll reply to any questions etc but I'll likely not post until I get a new job and then that will be it for a while.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
In more positive news.

My wife had been accepted for a PhD which she will be starting soon.

She got accepted into a Finnish University, which is a dream come true for her.

This is also good because we don't need to pay for it.

Congratulations! I wish her the best for the program.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
In other positive news my wife is designing an online course which she hopes to complete soon as well.

Along with that we are also in the process of getting a SaaS developed. SaaS is Software as a Service. This will likely be launched in about four months.

It's fully funded by us. It probably won't make us ridiculous rich but will hopefully provide a stable income.

That's so cool, I also wish y'all the best with the launch and success.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
To explain why I haven't been posting is simple. I just had too much to do and this was too distracting. I was a bit addicted so needed the break.

That's why this is a quick drop in and out.

I'll reply to any questions etc but I'll likely not post until I get a new job and then that will be it for a while.

I'm thankful to hear from you and I get it. I really hope that the new job and the launch work out well.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Finally received my order from Walmart after a 10 day delay. Since I was using free shipping and Walmart Plus, I intentionally order a bunch of can goods to see how they would ship. Found they use boxes that could not handle the weight. It came torn up with missing and damaged cans. It was dumped at my front door by FedEx.

walmart.jpg

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Did a bit of gardening in the backyard.. It got a slightly out of control.
35c1074a71e208692ec5a197cc5f900b.jpg

This is loofa (or luffa).. it has grown to 20inches... Probably still a bit to go yet..
1c1ca7544598697f0f35707f2ce884c9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes