08-22-2014 09:06 AM
788 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Today I had breakfast at the Burger King (unhealthy... but I'm just too skinny, haha).
    I also did a lot of schoolwork and I'm feeling productive :D
    DBDev, BIGPADDY and dznk like this.
    11-11-2013 11:30 AM
    Today I've been playing Saints Row 3 all day. It's 6:35 PM here and I have to do my homework...

But it was a nice day! Destroying cars, killing people... I do that 24/7 x)
    Oh snap! I'm playing Saints Row 3 as well. Also have to do some assignments too. Nothing eases the stress like some Prof. Genki action
    Chief_Adu, BIGPADDY and DBDev like this.
    11-11-2013 01:37 PM
    Oh snap! I'm playing Saints Row 3 as well. Also have to do some assignments too. Nothing eases the stress like some Prof. Genki action
    I don't like him... He slammed a RPG-7 in my character's balls :|
    BIGPADDY, gedzum and DBDev like this.
    11-11-2013 02:00 PM
    Today I thought maybe it time to change my avatar picture then I thought maybe next year........
    dznk, gedzum, Chief_Adu and 1 others like this.
    11-11-2013 02:05 PM
    I don't like him... He slammed a RPG-7 in my character's balls :|
    lol I thought those Genki arenas would be pretty tough, but once you get dual wield pistols and SMGs, it's easy mode :P. I'm loving the game. A lot of randomness..

Today, (actually yesterday) I completed all the Genki arena quests in Saints Row 3 ;)

Today I thought maybe it time to change my avatar picture then I thought maybe next year........
    Aww no. You're one of the few users whose avatar I remember from around the time back when I joined. Will need to get used to it if you decide to change it. I've been rocking my bear in a hat since day ;)
    BIGPADDY, Chief_Adu and DBDev like this.
    11-11-2013 02:25 PM
    lol I thought those Genki arenas would be pretty tough, but once you get dual wield pistols and SMGs, it's easy mode :P. I'm loving the game. A lot of randomness..

Today, (actually yesterday) I completed all the Genki arena quests in Saints Row 3 ;)

Aww no. You're one of the few users whose avatar I remember from around the time back when I joined. Will need to get used to it if you decide to change it. I've been rocking my bear in a hat since day ;)
    I keep it for you and your awesome bear which I also remember from when I joined! 8-)
    Chief_Adu and DBDev like this.
    11-11-2013 02:44 PM
    If you change your avatar picture no one will recognise you! :P
    BIGPADDY and Chief_Adu like this.
    11-12-2013 04:10 AM
    Today is Tuesday. I'm still in quite a bit of pain due to a reoccuring injury that decided to become inflamed again. Damn human bodies are annoying. :P
    BIGPADDY and Chief_Adu like this.
    11-12-2013 04:11 AM
    [CODE]using System;

public class XboxDay
    {
    public static void Main()
    {
    DateTime date1 = new DateTime.Now;
    DateTime date2 = new DateTime(2013, 11, 22, 0, 0, 0);
    int result = DateTime.Compare(date1, date2);
    string winFailResult;

if (result < 0)
    winFailResult= "You lose - try again tomorrow";
    else if (result == 0)
    winFailResult = "Xbox One day";
    else
    winFailResult= "You smug sod";

Console.WriteLine(winFailResult);
    }
    }
    [/CODE]

"You lose - try again tomorrow"
    N_LaRUE, Chief_Adu, dznk and 1 others like this.
    11-12-2013 04:42 AM
    Today is the day where I look at my calendar and circle the date for the PS4 release in the UK.

Hoping that some decide to cancel there pre-orders so mine can come on the same day as release!

I order a week after the guarantee of getting the PS4 the same day of release typical!
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 11-12-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    11-12-2013 06:48 AM
    Today I'm expecting a Today post from Chief Adu ;)
    11-12-2013 09:14 AM
    Today, I got this from Pizza Hut in my email box.

11-12-2013 10:42 AM
    Today I'm expecting a Today post from Chief Adu ;)
    Don't worry sir, I'm ready to write my story!

Today (I love to type this...), I have been working on a school project. We had to do that on couples and you can notice who did what. My mate's part was "short" (it's short for me) and my parts were full stories... Thirteen times x)

Also, I had fries for lunch... It was delicious O_O

I'm going to end this day with a smile, I will :)
    BIGPADDY, DBDev and dznk like this.
    11-12-2013 11:06 AM
    Today I rung shopto.net about an issue with my account and I must say EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
    Chief_Adu, N_LaRUE and DBDev like this.
    11-12-2013 02:37 PM
    Today feels like the first day of winter. It's damn cold! However it is sunny! :)
    11-13-2013 02:04 AM
    Today is the second anniversary of my wife's passing. The time seems to have flown.
    BIGPADDY and DBDev like this.
    11-13-2013 05:37 AM
    Today's post will be longer than usual, so take something to drink :)

Yesterday I discovered something awesome: I can use two screen :D (It's not special, but it's a revolution for me, haha.)

Today was fun, it really was. Like I posted yesterday, I had a presentation for society today.
    I really love to talk in public, but get a little nervous mostly.
    People know that I use my hand a lot when I speak, so they were all waiting for that.
    My presentation went flawless (in my eyes) and I guess I entertained everyone (it was about a hostage in the Netherlands. The father (victim) killed his daughter and committed suicide.) I know it isn't an entertaining subject, but it wasn't boring to listen to the presentation for them.

There was another presentation after mine. It was about Black Pete (Google it, you will see a lot of articles about it.) Everyone is demonstrating to keep it, because it's a tradition for all the kids here. I really don't mind it, because I grew up with it. However, a lot of people outside the Netherlands and in Africa especially don't get the point why there are Black Petes. To keep it a bit short, all the Dutch people want to keep it (because it's a tradition... really?) and the rest of the world want to stop it, because it's pretty racist (it is, lol)

Due to I like to have a discussion with people, I stood up and asked the presenters there a couple of questions and opinions. I didn't attack them, because that would be harsh and I don't really mind it because I'm used to it. I used my dad as example, because he hates it. You could see that all the Dutch people didn't want to talk about it, because they want to keep it since it's a "tradition" (a lot of people say that it's a racist tradition) and all the foreign people said it was racist.

To keep it short, we had a nice discussion in class and the teacher liked it. I may bumped their mark and my mark (because I asked good questions).

I will be a sandwich artist this evening, so my day is great :D
    BIGPADDY, DBDev and Pete like this.
    11-13-2013 07:39 AM
    11-13-2013 01:15 PM
    Today I got a cold!!!
    11-14-2013 03:44 AM
    Today BP got a cold. He should keep it to himself. :P

Also, today is the last day of the week for me and tomorrow I get paid. How good is that?
    11-14-2013 05:40 AM
    How good is that?
    Good "only" if you throw a party.
    11-14-2013 06:23 AM
    Today I downloaded 4oD and it better than bbc iPlayer!

Viva channel 4!!!
    11-14-2013 07:28 AM
    Today I held a presentation for peers who want to become a tutor.
    It went flawless (like yesterday)! The students and the principal of the teacher college asked me if I wanted to become a teacher, I am considering that x)

My day was perfect :D (Pictures are coming soon :D)
    DBDev, BIGPADDY and Pete like this.
    11-14-2013 09:37 AM
    Today I had my first day at my first job, it went great!
    DBDev, BIGPADDY, dznk and 2 others like this.
    11-14-2013 09:42 AM
    Today I have been wondering why DBDev started this thread x)
    BIGPADDY and DBDev like this.
    11-15-2013 07:27 AM
788 ... 1011121314 ...