Today...

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Today I went on YouTube, just to be locked out on commenting on videos, just because I didn't link my channel to a Google+ account. I didn't join because Screw Google.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today I had to drive to work due to the trains being canceled. We had crap weather here in the UK overnight. So I got into work late this morning. Hopefully the rest of the week is better.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Today im getting ready for a depressing winter of no work and nothing but stress and more stress. On bright side I got a new kitty and he is a breath of fresh air.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I have rocked my first two exams, they went well :D 5 to go this week...

Also, it's storming in the Netherlands. I almost fly with my bike today o_O

JoelBennett

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Today im getting ready for a depressing winter of no work and nothing but stress and more stress. On bright side I got a new kitty and he is a breath of fresh air.
I know it can be rough (I've been unemployed over a winter as well), but hang in there. Life often has a way of working out. Little did I know, that by losing my job two-ish years ago, I'd end up going back to school for a master's, and end up meeting my wife. It certainly wasn't easy, but I'm glad that I had the experiences that I did.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I battled with my geography exam. We all expected to be very easy, but it was very hard though. Still, I'm sure I'll pass that test.

I will rock economy and English tomorrow. I'm not scared for English (My English is better than my Dutch o_O) but I'm scared for economy. I received 3 "pass" marks last year, hahaha. So yeah, I hate that subject :(

3/7, I can do this! (When I try to study, the wall becomes interesting)

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I expected to fail my economy exam, but it went better than expected :D

Also, I am looking for a new job. I don't like my current one (supermarket) anymore :|

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I have impressed myself for my Dutch essay. I normally can't come up with enough arguments for 500 words. Today I achieved the 517 words :D
I will have my last exam tomorrow (history - 60 minutes) and I'm pretty sure I can get a great mark for it as well. I've been wondering how well I would do this week. I never stress, that's a waste of time, but I expected that all of these exams would be too hard for me. Guess what, even economy went good, for the first time in two years x)

To keep my story short, today I study for my last exam and continue my search for a new job :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today is the end of the work week for me. That's all that matters. It's mid day. I have a meeting at one. It's all good. :)