Today...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My laptop wouldn't come on for a half an hour managed to get it on!!!

I could use that replacement laptop to come very urgently!

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Today I worked out. Mix of treadmill and stationary bike. Trying to avoid my traditional annual hibernation weight gain. Always seems like I put on extra pounds in the fall going into winter. Being proactive about it this year.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Today is the first day of my life that I woke up married! After all the stresses of the wedding planning, especially for the wife, today is the first day of our Honeymoon in Ocracoke Island, NC.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Today I woke up to a fussy baby who needed her diaper changed, lol. Now she's napping in her little Fisher Price chair while I catch up on Revolution, lol. I also ate a bowl of a healthier version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today I figured out where the FM radio was on my L920 after the amber update. I also upgraded my mobile plan to unlimited downloads and can stream music now. :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today, I had my first lecture of my course and only lecture of the day (a 2 hr period from 1-3pm). Very happy to get back to working towards something. Also saw an old friend from college.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Today:

- I thought about how I was going to move, and get my set up going

- Thought about how I'm going to get the Surface because of the accessories.....and then thought about going back to my original idea with the Asus Transformer T100

- Realized that although I've switched from a couple of Nokia devices, WP8 has been able to keep me occupied (meaning not look at the competition and want what they're offering)

- Finished a few assignments at 3 AM earlier

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon