VSCO Cam

Alin Iulian

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Response of the VSCO Cam is : ”We are always looking into new ways to move forward. However at this time, we do not have anything to announce regarding development for VSCOCam for Windows.”. So I do not think we'll see soon this application in Windows Store but maybe someone develop an app similar.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I would think if the VSCO cam is programmable at all, and programmed for the correct ports, you could get it in your browser

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Taking a look at their iTunes page, I'd say that there are several similar apps on WP. They may not have a match-for-match feature set, but there are a number of good photography editing apps in the WP Store.

Bruno Cardoso3

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure?
Yep, take a look at Alvaro Arregui's facebook page ( I can't send links yet, I'm new here haha), the b&w filters are avaible in the app, there's curves, fade (the most important for me :D) and vignette tools, and in the next update they'll add the colored filters too, the newest colored pics in this page were edited using this app.

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
You can get presets for your desktop Lightroom. They're not cheap but I love them! They will come close to converting the info from your DNG into a FULL RES file that you would get from scanning a slide or positive exposure film. I've had great luck with this. Would definitely get the mobile app when and if it comes out, but using the desktop version's a huge benefit. These were DNG from my L1020 processed through Lightroom with VSCO's Fuji Velvia ISO 50 Preset.. Analog.jpgCoffeeTable.jpgRichmond.jpg

Chit Min Maung

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I asked this question to VSCO team.
Is there any plans to create vsco windows phone application?​
What the replied is
Thanks for reaching out to VSCO Support. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Thank you so much for voicing out your excitement for VSCO Cam. We have not yet decided whether or not we are developing for Windows Phone, but know that we are always moving forward.

In the meantime, feel free to keep offering your feedback, and never hesitate to reach out when you have a question. You can also visit our support page for more FAQs:https : // suport. vsco. co

Thanks again for reaching out and we hope you have an awesome day!

Regards,
Joanne Encarnacion
Director of Community Support

VSCO
Always Moving Forward
http : // vsco. co

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bring VSCO Cam to Windows Phone!

I read somewhere that they didn't intend on making an Android app, but the massive market share eventually made them change their minds. The Grid social feature was finally added to the Android app here not too long ago. I don't think VSCO has a very large team of developers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon