Craigslist people have completely lost their minds over Flappy Birds

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Are you seeing this nonsense in your town? Here in Vegas. Check these prices out.

flappybird 1.JPG

flappybird 2.JPG

This is the worse right here.
ipad3 flappybird.JPG

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you seeing this nonsense in your town? Here in Vegas. Check these prices out.

View attachment 57034

View attachment 57035

This is the worse right here.
View attachment 57036
People are idiots. I would not pay more for a phone with a stupid game installed, in fact I would pay less. Not to mention if you wipe the phone, the game is gone anyway. Now android that is a lot easier to side load the apt so that is why you aren't seeing the same thing for android devices (or at least not near as much)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, it doesn't take Flappy Bird to bring out the crazies on Craigslist... I put an ad on as a joke, Free Snow, come and get it, and a new load coming tonight (was last Wednesday), in the Atlanta area. I have one woman who I'm seriously considering calling the police on, threatening to kill me if she could find me, simply because I put an ad on there for free snow, telling me that she wishes the Craigslist killer would answer my ad (she obviously doesn't realize that the Craigslist killer was one who PLACED ads, not answered them). I just told her, "Do not contact me again or your harassing communications and death threats will be reported."

Back to the subject, though - these people with the Flappy Bird phones are just nuts.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Oh, it doesn't take Flappy Bird to bring out the crazies on Craigslist...

Back to the subject, though - these people with the Flappy Bird phones are just nuts.

Deflection here also ...
I used to peruse the forums on Craigslist way back before CL started any kind of moderation.
I've seen it all on there ... death threats directed at people (such as HOPMEDIC mentioned) , admissions of criminal activity on and on.
Showed me how disgusting and dangerous humankind can be.
Truly terrifying.

Yes this Flappy Birds thing has turned into quite a negative odyssey.
Power of the internet :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon