03-25-2014 05:33 PM
91 1234
tools
    Courtney Love thinks she found it. How crazy would that be if she is correct?.....Courtney Love Posts Theory on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 | Music News | Rolling Stone
    palandri and Guytronic like this.
    03-18-2014 07:01 AM
    Courtney Love thinks she found it. How crazy would that be if she is correct?.....Courtney Love Posts Theory on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 | Music News | Rolling Stone
    At least she's trying to help.

Day 11

I heard on CNN that Thailand says they tracked an unknown aircraft on radar. Why did it take them 11 days to report this? Their tracking according to CNN simply placed the plane a little farther north before making the left hand turn.

There's also another rumor flying around about valuable cargo may have caused the problem. Here's the link: Malaysia Airlines missing MH370: Cargo link to hijack claims - The West Australian
    etad putta and Guytronic like this.
    03-18-2014 08:52 AM
    For what it's worth: Maldives 'witnesses' report seeing 'low flying jet' on morning that MH370 disappeared - follow latest updates on missing Malaysia Airlines plane. This basically places the plane on the western side of India.

Malaysian Airlines MH370: live - Telegraph
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-18-2014 01:55 PM
    Runways in range

Lots of known places to land it seems.
    palandri likes this.
    03-18-2014 02:16 PM
    Runways in range

Lots of known places to land it seems.
    That's a lot of runways and I bet on a few of the smaller ones the captain could have convinced them to fill it up.
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-18-2014 02:45 PM
    A student in Taiwan reported this satellite picture taken from the Tomnod search site. All is unconfirmed as of now.

Is this missing Malaysia Airlines MH370? Satellite image showing white-painted plane emerges (PHOTOS) » African Spotlight
    03-18-2014 11:13 PM
    Join in on Tomnod.
    It's more useful than complaining about missing features in a %^$#& phone.

Tomnod
    03-19-2014 12:05 AM
    untitled-1.jpg
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-19-2014 03:39 AM
    The picture of the plane in the jungle turned out to be a plane in flight.
    palandri likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:19 AM
    The picture of the plane in the jungle turned out to be a plane in flight.
    that was my first thought when seeing the picture... It was too intact looking to be a plane that crashed.
    palandri likes this.
    03-19-2014 09:05 AM
    never crossed my mind that the plane was in the jungle. how can a plane land in a jungle intact? STOVL?
    03-19-2014 09:13 AM
    never crossed my mind that the plane was in the jungle. how can a plane land in a jungle intact? STOVL?
    You would probably need a vertical landing STOVL.
    03-19-2014 09:21 AM
    This is the article I have been following, The mystery of flight MH370: How on earth, with all our technology, do we lose a giant plane? (Updated) | ExtremeTech

My theory is that it was hijacked. For what? I cant even begin to fathom but lets hope its for money and not acts of terror
    palandri and etad putta like this.
    03-19-2014 09:30 AM
    Family members of missing passengers are starting to lose their patience.

Family members of missing Malaysia Airline passengers demand answers | Mail Online
    etad putta likes this.
    03-19-2014 10:10 AM
    This is the article I have been following, The mystery of flight MH370: How on earth, with all our technology, do we lose a giant plane? (Updated) | ExtremeTech

My theory is that it was hijacked. For what? I cant even begin to fathom but lets hope its for money and not acts of terror
    Nobody hijacks for money anymore, the Islamic terrorists that would have the resources to pull this off already have literally hundreds of millions - Saudi Arabian oil money, usually. And it doesn't make sense that they haven't made ransom demands after all this while.
    03-19-2014 10:31 AM
    I personally think the thing landed somewhere. There's too many things indicating that but who knows?

Why? Haven't got a clue. Possibly something to do with some Chinese groups taking a guess. They're probably lying low for a bit then maybe we'll hear something when they feel they 'got away' with it.
    palandri likes this.
    03-19-2014 10:42 AM
    From a Malaysian point-of-view, a Malaysian myself, my take is the pilot took the plane somewhere to make a statement for Opp leader Anwar.
    Anwar's charge for sodomy that was dismissed months back was overturned recently, something many believed was political imprisonment as there is a by-election coming up, and Anwar were going to stand in it. Now in his place his wife will be.

This whole episode could be a distraction, like the armed incursion on Malaysian state of Sabah by filipino terrorists, that happened just weeks before the parliament general elections last May 13.

A MH B777 that has a perfectly good safety record, going missing deliberately, just before a by-election, without clues? That plane will reappear.
    Last edited by Live2Deliver; 03-19-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    03-19-2014 11:13 AM
    OK, it's probably in bad taste, but...

Sent from my 1520 using Tapatalk
    Live2Deliver and X0LARIUM like this.
    03-19-2014 03:18 PM
    Family members of missing passengers are starting to lose their patience.

Family members of missing Malaysia Airline passengers demand answers | Mail Online
    I don't blame them one bit.
    03-19-2014 03:44 PM
    They can demand answers but if there are non..........

I just saw Hanger 1 , i know what happend...........................
    No not really something to joke about.
    If it went bad, i just hope it went quick.
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-19-2014 06:34 PM
    I actually feel its at the bottom of the sea, but I also feel Malaysian government is actually covering something up. They know something, what it is may never come to light but really how do you let two people board a flight on stolen passports which have been in the hot-list for 2+years and no one catching it... Some knew, bottom line someone knew. I think they wanted to land that plane somewhere and failed to do so,,, so with no alternative dropped it in the most inhospitable place on earth to try n cover it up. Only thing that makes sense, only thing about it, why, they didn't need the money, and a plane for say a rainy day nefarious deed. But why a plane full of people, easy enough to commodore an empty plane at some point in time...
    Tom Snyder likes this.
    03-23-2014 01:39 PM
    This morning while adding some wood to my wood stove I had a premonition of people standing around a very small fire, seemingly a small enough fire to be against their will. Huhh???
    03-23-2014 01:42 PM
    Something creepily tells me, the plane is still in the sky, frozen in time, with all the passengers in a last screaming state of panic - mouths open, faces covered, crying. Shouting. And it's like its frozen in time...and a slender man is walking past them..one after another..

Sent from iCeborg's iPad.
    03-23-2014 02:14 PM
    Its Lost folks... Trust me, the ultimate reality tv is here.
    03-23-2014 02:16 PM
    From everything I've heard and read up to this point. I think the planes operating system was hacked. I think the pilots had no control over the plane, no matter what they tried. I think the hack took the plane to 47,000ft, depressurized the plane to get rid of everybody on-board, and then flew on autopilot as a zombie flight to the southern Indian ocean where it ran out of gas.

Now who would have done this? I don't know, but I think it was purposely done for a reason.
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-23-2014 02:33 PM
91 1234