Do you love coffee?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: do you like coffee 🍵?

What type of exam are you preparing for ? Is that an entrance exam for college ? IP university , Delhi university are sick , waiting for the cut off list but luckily I got admission in Amity university , bye bye DU :/

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Congrats and all the best for amity university....haha....you finally got rid of DU by the way. Celebrate it 😊

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I am still in college....C.U. B.Com Accountancy Honours 2nd year Final Exam. Although my 1n 1/2 yr course on advanced graphics animation and modelling is over.....

B.com/BBA/MBA/MA students these days are following these old patterns , I am going completely different , pursuing BJMC (Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication ) , I know fees structure of Amity id Very high. But hey its one of the best College here :D and they have latest devices / equipment in labs further they have a internet speed of 1GBps :wink:

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

B.com/BBA/MBA/MA students these days are following these old patterns , I am going completely different , pursuing BJMC (Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication ) , I know fees structure of Amity id Very high. But hey its one of the best College here :D and they have latest devices / equipment in labs further they have a internet speed of 1GBps :wink:

That's freaking awsum bro 😊 dont worry about fees structure the best college is everything that matters wish your all the best for your awsum career 😊

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got my 15 extra stars from the promotion last month (go to Starbucks 15 days in a row). I was there today too, but my star won't show up for 24 hours.
Screenshot (13).png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I seriously need to bring my own coffee to work. The stuff here is just not doing it for me anymore. :/

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Just discovered heaven on Earth. There's a new Trader Joe's nearby and I was looking through their coffee selection when 4 beautiful words caught my attention : French Roast Low Acid. Could it be? Is it even possible?

The aroma is intoxicating, the taste is sick and my GERD is appreciative.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I just remembered this thread had a poll and I just noticed people have voted no! What heresy is this!

sip coffee..inhale..exhale
..ok I'm good

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I just remembered this thread had a poll and I just noticed people have voted no! What heresy is this!

sip coffee..inhale..exhale
..ok I'm good

:smile:

All naysayers will eventually end up under the aromatic spell of coffee...
I could never imagine a cold, foggy, snowy morning without clutching a warm mug.
The world is beautiful...coffee makes it better...

JobSteves

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of coffee, cold brewed is the **** and this brand is one is the best.

32oz_Sludge_Bottle_SQUARE.jpg

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Sitting in my Cardio's office waiting to finish my annual stress test and I could REALLY use some coffee. I wonder if this infatuation with coffee is what triggered the heart attack that puts me here every year? Now ask me if I care.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 II using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte