I love MSFT.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
There is alot of hate on these forums towards MSFT. My question is why?

MSFT products are great. So what. That the competition can advertise a little better and pretend to be better. But who ever explore all three major ecosystems know that MSFT and Windows Phones are greater and on the rise into the "market share".

I love MSFT and Windows Phone. Do you?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So do I. But whether or not Microsoft's products can be considered superior or not is always based on each individual's perspective. What works perfect for me, may not work half as good for others and vice versa.

yaron zeevik

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Its funny that you say that there is a lot of gate towards MSFT...u know its a windows phone users forum..a from of people using Microsoft products and services not just phones but tablets and other stuff too.. So probably there isn't much hate in this forum

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
There is alot of hate on these forums towards MSFT. My question is why?

MSFT products are great. So what. That the competition can advertise a little better and pretend to be better. But who ever explore all three major ecosystems know that MSFT and Windows Phones are greater and on the rise into the "market share".

I love MSFT and Windows Phone. Do you?

Microsoft is a company. It's okay to live their services, but love a company? Ehhh...

At that, Microsoft being greater is subjective. It's up to a user to determine what services work the best for them.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss