Imagination...

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't blame MSFT. There is every single tool available on the market and beyond to develop great apps for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.

Rule #1 : Don't copy other platforms. Innovate and create.

But rather blame the devs that have participated in developing for MSFT.

Rule #2: If you can imagine it you can create it. Think different. Write code man has never seen before. Like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Linux so on. Break of the ordinary.

The truth is most devs who develop for MSFT have failed to use their imagination compared to their counter parts.

My two cents. I think Droid and Apple dev used their imagination and the tools provided to them to their advantage and have created great apps.

It is time for devs who develop for MSFT to rise up and show their ability to the fullest. The tools are there. There is no excuse.

Does anyone else feel the same? Or is just me,

Last edited:

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think that's not true. Devs are certainly developing less new apps but WP has its own share of exclusives. To name a few-
Foundbite, Sleeve Music, Songarc, Disqus, Youmigo, Tawkable Chinese, Darklands, History Daily, Tipranks, Beatphonic etc.

The main thing is that devs are actually trying to fill the app gap by developing third party apps for popular services which are not available on Windows phone which I think is a good thing for platform.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I think that's not true. Devs are certainly developing less new apps but WP has its own share of exclusives. To name a few-
Foundbite, Sleeve Music, Songarc, Disqus, Youmigo, Tawkable Chinese, Darklands, History Daily, Tipranks, Beatphonic etc.

The main thing is that devs are actually trying to fill the app gap by developing third party apps for popular services which are not available on Windows phone which I think is a good thing for platform.

But it is ordinary code. MSFT is your best friend if you write programs. For devs just write code. Breakthrough code. Who cares what you write. Just innovate. The tools are there. I am tire of excuse from devs. They sound like low income non successful people in my hood. Like success coding has no alibi's.

Quote: Bill Gates once said "Write programs and study great programs other people have written."

No excuse it is not MSFT fault but every dev fault that develop for MSFT.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tharika1234