WP Sheep

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Who on here has never had a problem with the WP?

Pretty new myself maybe I'm in the flock of sheep who doesn't see the bad.

Just never had the glitching, bugs, wifi problems, crashing, locking up, dead batteries, blue screens, app issues, recovery, restart, burnt ports, syncing, reboot, damage, etc...
With 2 521's and 1 925 on WP8 or 8.1 I've been fortunate enough to see minimal problems that couldn't be overcome by self.

Polling the user gallery out of curiosity.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I've only had 1 problem; on my 920 the "Other" storage climbed to 15GB. I hardly use the phone. It did not even have a SIM card in it, and I take very few pictures with it (like maybe 10 pictures total in the 6 months or so I've had it). It had WP8.0 on it at the time. A hard reset took care of it, and the issue never returned.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've never had any of those bugs/glitches on my 900 or 920.

I've never hard reset either device.

I've never even had issues with WhatsApp, and I've used it since the very first day I've used Windows Phone.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
It's always classy to come on a forum of enthusiasts and users and call them sheep. ;)

Considering WP market share, we're more like lone wolves. XD

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The only software issue I had was a t-mo 925 that wouldn't charge wirelessly. Sent it to Nokia and they fixed and returned it. Outside of that, no issues with the 8X, 810, 920 or other 925 I've used. No issues either in my WP7 days, using a Mozart, Titan, Focus S. Guess I'm allergic to electronic lemons.

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It's always classy to come on a forum of enthusiasts and users and call them sheep. ;)

Considering WP market share, we're more like lone wolves. XD

Sheep in wolves clothing...? You're not helping here lol /P

I've never had any major problems with my 920.

Edit: This new keyboard didn't put the hyphen in' you're'. Did that time though lol

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Apart from the 1308 firmware (widespread on the 920) that unlocked the hidden heater feature and caused all sorts of data issues, all my Lumias have been solid performers

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
The only time when I had my plenty share of glitches is when I had the 928. So far with the icon the only bug/glitch is the volume either wanting to go all the way up or down with this phone and only had it happen to me once or twice (no headphones).

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
The only time when I had my plenty share of glitches is when I had the 928. So far with the icon the only bug/glitch is the volume either wanting to go all the way up or down with this phone and only had it happen to me once or twice (no headphones).

Oh man, my HTC Titan used to do that! I totally forgot. It only took one time of the volume cranking full blast, connected to my home stereo, to make me crank it full blast beforehand and adjust my stereo volume accordingly. Stuff like that can blow expensive stereo equipment. I actually turn ALL my devices full volume now, when plugging them into external equipment. :/

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Never had an issue that I didn't create; i.e., flashing a dev rom om my 920 to get data sense on AT&T and inadvertently broke internet tethering in the process. As for the OS itself, no problems or issues that I couldn't solve...and never had to hard reset my phone except for the issue I created.

glossallalia

May 17, 2013
Visit site
No problems with my 810. Upgraded to 8.1 a month ago with no problems and love the features. Ok, it has shutdown a couple of times but it's a preview.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Only real problem is with the sensitive screen, but it is fine now since the last update. But one thing I learned from the other update we had, it will be short lived.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
What's making me mad is the god awful music player. LIKE CMON. How is it possible to make it worse every.single.time.

As a music lover, WP isn't cutting it for me right now. Spotify is the pits as well. It buffers every five seconds on my wi-fi connection while it's flawless in my Tab Pro 8.4 and laptop. Also, no last fm support for Spotify wtf.

That's it. If those issues are addressed I will be a proud Windows Phone sheep. (Baaah baah)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital