What's good about Windows Phone...

patrickg25

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I used to have an Android phone. PlayStore was vast, and because of that you feel spoiled. But when I turned to WP, I felt that I belong to something, which is different however big the app gap is. Android always felt like they're leaving you behind, but Windows Phone rarely does that. I like that everyone gets an update every now and then, and that firmware update is for everybody (using WP 8+)
What do you think? I appreciate you reading this and I hope you share what you feel about WP! Cheers! 😊

-P

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I personally really like windows phone a lot too. The OS has been much more stable than android, at least in my experience. And it is definitely prettier. The apps are strange, but that makes them more fun.

The community, while having some annoying spawn, is much better than the other is communities that ive seen.

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I used to have an Android phone. PlayStore was vast, and because of that you feel spoiled. But when I turned to WP, I felt that I belong to something, which is different however big the app gap is. Android always felt like they're leaving you behind, but Windows Phone rarely does that. I like that everyone gets an update every now and then, and that firmware update is for everybody (using WP 8+)
What do you think? I appreciate you reading this and I hope you share what you feel about WP! Cheers! 😊

-P

Coming from iPhone I like windows phone because of the built in OneDrive, file manager, office support, bigger screens, no iTunes dependency, easy windows integration, and lots of cool Lumia features, double tap to wake, better dac, bigger screen, faster processor, better camera, etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2