Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
What's your opinion then? The father son relationship tension between Rocky and his son that is shown in the first half suddenly resolves after Rocky lectures his son about not blaming others. And the son understands. He felt so embarrassed and suddenly he doesn't feel embarrassed by Rocky's last fight. If he was so understanding he would have been by Rocky's side long ago. And the main female character. She and her son was introduced into the film only to show the philanthropy side of Rocky and for her to tell Rocky fighters fight. Nothing else. The two characters are so vacant and irrelevant to the main theme of the film.

IIt's just a big disappointment.

Wow, I don't think that at all. I think him connecting with the girl that he walked home with in the first movie and letting her into his life after Adrian died was a fine plot point. And I'm not sure I understand your thought process about his son changing his mind, people change their mind all the time. Anyway, it's no sling blade for sure, but it was never meant to be.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Thought Freddy vs Jason was such a drag. Funniest part of the movie was Kelly Rowland's character talking trash, and Jason whacking her from behind to shut her up.

Otherwise, it was atrocious. Alien vs Predator wasn't that much better either. Some fan debates about superhero v. superhero or villain v. villain matchups should be left as fan debates

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I feel like the only person in the world who enjoyed Freddy vs. Jason, lol. For me, it accomplished what it set out to do without belittling either franchise. Though I'm a bigger Freddy fan and enjoyed the Nightmare on Elm Street portion of the movie alot more

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Freddy vs Jason wasn't great but it was shot very well and had a good look to it. I always enjoy watching it.

I'll agree it was shot well. It was just ok in my book. Not the worst ever, but not something I would go ahead and pay money to see in a movie theater or On Demand.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Human Centipede

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'.
Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me.
My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because that movie gave me cancer anyways.

#Copied from Reddit :p

rafaldo

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I used to compare bad films to the low level set by "The Box", but after watching "The Double" recently it is, without doubt, the worst film I've ever seen, even worse than The Box. And I didn't think that was possible.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm in this weird place, as I want to add the Michael Bay Transformers franchise to this list. I saw the first one and it was so uninspiring to me I skipped the rest of them. The CGI just didn't do it for me. Maybe Mark Wahlberg kept it watchable, but I thought it was just "meh". I've seen work flicks but it felt like a cash grab along those Pirates of the Caribbean and Despicable Me 2 and Rio 2 kinda lines. Yes, I lumped two kids movies in there, but I watched the first ones and saw no need for a sequel.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm in this weird place, as I want to add the Michael Bay Transformers franchise to this list. I saw the first one and it was so uninspiring to me I skipped the rest of them. The CGI just didn't do it for me. Maybe Mark Wahlberg kept it watchable, but I thought it was just "meh". I've seen work flicks but it felt like a cash grab along those Pirates of the Caribbean and Despicable Me 2 and Rio 2 kinda lines. Yes, I lumped two kids movies in there, but I watched the first ones and saw no need for a sequel.

I'm just not going to watch any movie that was based upon a toy. Back in my day, when I was a kid, there were toys based upon movies (Star Wars action figures); however, the movies came first, followed by the toys.

I was 7 when the original Star Wars movie was released.

I did like the Despicable Me movies, but those weren't based upon toys.

I don't have kids, but I still like a lot of "kids'/family/animation" movies. Many of those movies have jokes that adults would understand better than kids. For instance, Monsters, Inc and Toy Story had quite a few jokes that would only be understood by adults.

I also thought the minions in Despicable Me were funny and cute.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon