Hear ye, hear ye!! This is a rallying cry for all Microsofties, Fanboys, fangirls, tech heads and.....whiners....yes the whiners are welcomed to... We stand on the cusp of having our questions finally answered tomorrow. We have been a patient bunch.. But out time has finally come. Hopefully we can get all the answers to the burning questions we have. The world will be watching, hoping and tuning in to finally see what the future of Windows will entail for us all..

Not much longer now. Lol.

Ahem.. All nonsense aside... It's finally time for Microsoft to use this opportunity to rally their weary fans. A time when we either come away with renewed vigor and faith in big ol' Redmond...or we say, au revoir to them..
    Sent from my Lumia 1320 all the way from Jupiter.
    01-20-2015 07:19 PM
    I have to admit, I'm pretty excited/anxious to see what's going to happen. I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but it's difficult. lol
    01-20-2015 07:30 PM
    I have to admit, I'm pretty excited/anxious to see what's going to happen. I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but it's difficult. lol

Same thing here bro....same thing here..lol. I've got my co workers and all hyped..and they're Android guys.. Lol
    Scienceguy Labs and palandri like this.
    01-20-2015 07:34 PM
    I'm as excited as anyone else here about tomorrow, but try not to build it up too much fellas, you're only setting yourselves up for disappointment.
    I'm definitely hoping for the best news, but like Scienceguy^^^, keeping my expectations low.
    01-20-2015 07:40 PM
    Ha ha. My coworkers have stopped talking to me. But they all have iPhones, so whatever. lol
    I'm just trying to figure out what lying around my house I can sell in order to buy a new Windows 10 phone when they are announced. :)
    01-20-2015 07:40 PM
    I'm as excited as anyone else here about tomorrow, but try not to build it up too much fellas, you're only setting yourselves up for disappointment.
    I'm definitely hoping for the best news, but keeping my expectations low.
    Yep. I agree. That's why I'm just going to wait and read WCentral when I get off from work tomorrow afternoon. :)
    01-20-2015 07:41 PM
    Ha ha. My coworkers have stopped talking to me. But they all have iPhones, so whatever. lol
    I'm just trying to figure out what lying around my house I can sell in order to buy a new Windows 10 phone when they are announced. :)
    I think you still have plenty of time to save up... I wouldn't expect to see any new devices available anytime soon. They might "announce" upcoming devices tomorrow (or not), but we wont be able to buy them until at least the fall season.
    01-20-2015 07:43 PM
    Yep. I agree. That's why I'm just going to wait and read WCentral when I get off from work tomorrow afternoon. :)
    Oh I'm not going to be able to wait lol.. I'll be at work tomorrow yes, but I'll have my devices with me and tuned in for sure!
    01-20-2015 07:45 PM
    I think you still have plenty of time to save up... I wouldn't expect to see any new devices available anytime soon. They might "announce" upcoming devices tomorrow (or not), but we wont be able to buy them until at least the fall season.
    Don't say that! The fall??? :( ha ha ha
    Yeah, I know, though. But my birthday is coming up in March, and I'm just trying to figure out what I can talk my wife into letting me get. :) It would be nice if there were a few W10 phones to choose from.
    palandri and Guytronic like this.
    01-20-2015 07:46 PM
    Oh I'm not going to be able to wait lol.. I'll be at work tomorrow yes, but I'll have my devices with me and tuned in for sure!
    Ha ha...I was totally lying. I'll be staring at my phone from the get-go tomorrow. :)
    Guytronic and palandri like this.
    01-20-2015 07:47 PM
    Thing is with me...im just excited for information. We'll finally get to see Continuum feature for 2 in 1 devices.. We'll get to finally see what Windows 10 for mobile phones will at least look like etc. I'm not expecting device announcements. I just bought a phone plus CES had plenty of devices announced that will most definitely benefit when Windows 10 reaches to market. As I said.. I'm excited to get legit information straight from Microsoft. No more leaks this or leaks that.. All legit info.
    Scienceguy Labs and palandri like this.
    01-20-2015 07:50 PM
    Thing is with me...im just excited for information. We'll finally get to see Continuum feature for 2 in 1 devices.. We'll get to finally see what Windows 10 for mobile phones will at least look like etc. I'm not expecting device announcements. I just bought a phone plus CES had plenty of devices announced that will most definitely benefit when Windows 10 reaches to market. As I said.. I'm excited to get legit information straight from Microsoft. No more leaks this or leaks that.. All legit info.
    True. It will be nice to hear what's coming straight from MS. I'm just jumping the gun a little about device announcements. Surely, they'll mention something, but who knows.
    01-20-2015 07:52 PM
    Well, from what I've seen so far...wow!
    Was hoping for more phone news, but they really outdid themselves today on the PC /Xbox side of things.
    01-21-2015 03:01 PM
    I didn't get to follow as much today as I was at work.. But I agree. Not much was revealed for phone. PC, takes and Xbox got alot of love.
    Sent from my Lumia 1320 all the way from Jupiter.
    01-21-2015 03:21 PM