Reminisce of a good time you had with Windows 10 Mobile.

Dn Bianco

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I have many memories and very good moments with my Lumia 1020 and now 950, best camera/pictures and all the apps I need... All my friends (who have Android and iPhones asking me to take shoots with MY phone, because they keep saying it have the best incredible camera)... and just updated to Fall Creators Update (right now)... It's strange how everyone are telling "dead" to a phone that still receiving OS updates and App updates, and works like a charm...

wp_ss_20171025_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I had good memories of the WP8.1 great interface, slick and sexy looks, the system always quick and responsive, it was a good candidate to fight the other mobile OS... but the w10m? For me that was the start of going downhill... buggy and slow, not so good interface and every day the numbers of devices diminished and only bad news until couple of week MS announced the death of that OS. Good thing i jump ship in early 2016 and spare the annoyance of dealing a dead OS.

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I still have my 1020 on Windows 10 Mobile and my other 2 Lumia's. My daily driver is the 950.

What I miss is the build of the x20 series phones with the unique polycarbonate structure with the bright colours that would never scratch.

My mum still uses a Lumia 800 and my dad has a 635.

GibbAgio

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
My first Windows phone was a Nokia 720. l loved it for the canary yellow colour and the fast practical nature of the OS. I last used it over the Christmas break last year as my Android of the moment was having battery issues... Unfortunately the mic was in and out because I'd had to downgrade from Win 10 back to 8.1 and there was a software issue unresolved. Still have that little phone though and I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes