Meet'm ERROR. Messaging seems to be unavailable. What could be wrong?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a paid meet'm application installed on my phone from a year ago.
Today when I try to log on the error message is appear on the screen: "ERROR.
Messaging seems to be unavailable. Do you want to try to restart messaging?".

Also the setting menu down in right is not active.

I restarted my phone, disable and enable location again, same mistake is appear. Uninstall app, restarted, then install app again and the same error is appearing.

Tried to find some information on the web without result. Tried to open a developer web page and ask them, but there is no feedback or e-mail support.

Could you please help me with some suggestion?
Did anyone has the same problem (may be this is problem with the servers or s.e.).

Thank you!

leandrodp2016

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
What's the point of banning wp users when this is.... (correct me if I'm wrong) a grindr client for wp! Unless they are shutting the app down for good. I switched to iOs a few months back. Not a grindr user at the moment, but if I was out in the market again and were on wp, I'd most definetely make the switch. The original grindr app must be far superior. Plus you have many other apps for meeting guys. Being gay, single and with an app gap that bans you from meeting cool new people on your phone is way too much to handle!!.

TKETZ196

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
It seems to have gone down. It says the client was deprecated... Don't tell me its no more 😱

I received the same error message. Does anyone know how to reach out to the developer? I am hoping that the developer can tell us if they're working on an update. Unfortunately, you can not find the app in the store unless you find the link to rate the app (which is the only way I can find how to contact them presently and rate the app to say that the app is broken again).

I hope others can follow suit and get this app working again.

Lordtree

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I received the same error message. Does anyone know how to reach out to the developer? I am hoping that the developer can tell us if they're working on an update. Unfortunately, you can not find the app in the store unless you find the link to rate the app (which is the only way I can find how to contact them presently and rate the app to say that the app is broken again).

I hope others can follow suit and get this app working again.

If rating the app give five stars. Don't take it on the developer that single handedly has brought the free app and has fought Grinder from blocking third party apps and windows phone successfully for years. He can be reached at support@oabsoftware.nl or on tweeter at @oabsoftware please provide him with complete info of the things you did before the problem and screenshots so he can sort it out as he has many times before... And once fixed don't forget to give a donation... The service of grinder on other devices will cost you a monthly rate fee he does not charge a thing ??????

TKETZ196

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
If rating the app give five stars. Don't take it on the developer that single handedly has brought the free app and has fought Grinder from blocking third party apps and windows phone successfully for years. He can be reached at support@oabsoftware.nl or on tweeter at @oabsoftware please provide him with complete info of the things you did before the problem and screenshots so he can sort it out as he has many times before... And once fixed don't forget to give a donation... The service of grinder on other devices will cost you a monthly rate fee he does not charge a thing ������

Thanks for the heads up. I did send an email. Did you or anyone else? If so, any luck?

Lordtree

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
He is not good at replying but last time around when it seemed he had given up after all the blocking from Grindr he worked quietly and returned with a punch of an update, after several users requests and support.

TKETZ196

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
He is not good at replying but last time around when it seemed he had given up after all the blocking from Grindr he worked quietly and returned with a punch of an update, after several users requests and support.

Let's email him and tweet him and hopefully he can get it going again. I don't have a twitter account but I might make one so I can tweet him.

Does anyone else, other than me and you, Lordtree, that use this app anymore? The thread on here seems quiet other than both you and me replying lol. I HOPE this app can be updated. Would be nice for the developer to reply to the emails and tweets.

Lordtree

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Well, I keep checking for any news on the app. Sadly no reply from the developer. Still hoping he is actively working on the issue. I think most people don't want to create an account on Windows Central to add to the thread. Meanwhile those still hanging on to their Lumias and Elites keep supporting other fully functional gay dating apps like Jack'd, Scruff, GuySpy, Promeo, etc before they shut them down for lack of usage: use it or loose it!

TKETZ196

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Well, I keep checking for any news on the app. Sadly no reply from the developer. Still hoping he is actively working on the issue. I think most people don't want to create an account on Windows Central to add to the thread. Meanwhile those still hanging on to their Lumias and Elites keep supporting other fully functional gay dating apps like Jack'd, Scruff, GuySpy, Promeo, etc before they shut them down for lack of usage: use it or loose it!

This is true. Though it is sad to see that this app isn't being updated (we think). It was a great app, and I hope the developer can updated it or at least post something on twitter.

Lordtree

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Same here. And the app now just crashes, no error Report message. Meanwhile I am depending on Scruff, Guy spy, Jacked and PRomeo. Those have proven to be quite good and were often overlooked because of the popularity of Grindr.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon