Hey guys its great to talk to all of you after so many months. Literally its been months since I last posted here in WC forums. So I am pursuing BJMC (bachelor in journalism and mass communication ) and i am in my 4 sem. I always wanted to be a tech journalist the reason I opted this course of my interest. With my old trusty lumia 920 I freezed some great moments and so i gained interest for photography in this field. So i bought a DSLR for my studies. With all this getting deep relationship with books lol i couldn't give time to forums. Time goes and all my friends were enjoying games,new apps, on android or iphone. I was very upset with the performance i get with WM 10. And yes the app gap exist for me , maybe not for others. I finally got a iphone 5s and hahah having hard time with its 16gb onboard storage lol but its acceptable since i can not afford the newer iphones. Its great to use iOS. The quality of apps are amazing. I will be posting more here umm more often now :)
    (Ps i was studying computer applications but i gave up due to mathematics haha )

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    03-03-2016 12:08 PM
    Welcome back! Good luck with your studies.

You have to do what's best for you, even if that means using a different platform. The 5s is nice though, especially the size and power of it. I wanted one myself, but it's taking forever to come (and I had a deadline) so I got a 5c instead. Really liking how straightforward it is and also simple, so far.
    03-03-2016 02:20 PM
    Hey guys its great to talk to all of you after so many months. Literally its been months since I last posted here in WC forums.
    Hey there kiddo!
    So good to see you typing on here again!
    Hang out if you have time!
    03-03-2016 03:22 PM
    Nice to see you here again! 😊 I hope your classes are going well for you.
    03-03-2016 03:29 PM
    So that's where you've been, all I see is excuse and more excuses .

Joking aside, good luck with your studies and I know you'll ace 'em .

Some of us get it that the app gap exists for some hence some of us say use what works for you (people in general).

Me, personally I'm getting by with WM10 although it is not without it's "quirks" however these quirks {as frustrating they maybe} for me out weigh looking at a grid of icons everywhere lol.
    03-03-2016 05:48 PM
    Welcome back....but I do have a burning question for you, why are you posting using the WC app for Android yet using an iPhone 5S????
    03-07-2016 05:30 PM
    Welcome back....but I do have a burning question for you, why are you posting using the WC app for Android yet using an iPhone 5S????
    Project Astoria is the latest Microsoft Garage app for iOS.
    03-07-2016 07:51 PM
    haha I was usuing my old nexus 7 if I remember 0.o. You have sharp eyes hehe
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-12-2016 12:40 PM