To switch or not to switch?

Tsukino

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
That is the question!

How many people here have either thought about it or done it because of Pok?mon Go?

Yes, Niantic did not produce this game for Windows, only Apple and Android. As far as I can find, they are not interested in Windows.

As a fan of Pok?mon, I am on the fence and almost ready to fall over the Android. Anyone else dealing with this struggle as a fan of Windows?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I have already switched, but not because of Pokemon Go. You can get a solid Android phone on the side if you are really determined to play. However, I still update my 640 and follow along with Windows 10 Mobile. It's up to you really. Additionally, you can always do a trial for a week to see if you'll switch or stay like some of us do around here.

Tsukino

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
T-mobile has not release the update to Win10 for 640 even though AT&T have. >_< Otherwise, I wouldn't have this dilemma.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
T-mobile has not release the update to Win10 for 640 even though AT&T have. >_< Otherwise, I wouldn't have this dilemma.
Yeah shame on them. I went Insider with mine, release ring and then production builds only. Got tired of waiting for them. Luckily I don't need wifi calling at work.I was tired of missing updates and missing out on updated apps like groupme, twitter, windows central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes